Im Your Star

Charlotte POV

They didnt get mobbed but they didnt stay long either. We had to finish up the school day and they had to have a chillax alone day. Damn them. But Kajsa must still be pissed at me because while we were saying our goodbyes, she coughed in that way that wants the attention on her.

'' Maybe you should talk to Charlotte, Louis.'' Kajsa advised. I glared at her, willing her to shut up. Louis frowned.

'' Why? Whats wrong?'' he asked, directing the second question at me. I shook my head and tried to smile.

'' Nothing nothing.'' I said, hoping he would let it go at that.

'' Its something. Alot of somethings.'' Kajsa said, giving Louis one of those ' you know what I mean ' looks. I glared at her and flicked her off. She just shrugged. I looked over at Gigi for help and she buried her face in Niall's chest. My so-called best friends everybody.

'' Charlotte?'' Louis asked questioningly. From the devasted look on his face, I knew he had figured it out. He started to reach for me and I pulled away, taking a huge step back.

'' No. Just stop and go. I've got to go.'' I murmured and made me escape.

*

Liam picked me up early, per my request. I didnt like the sour looks me and Kajsa were exchanging. Im not usually pissed at Kajsa this much and I didnt want to go through it.  

Once in the car, I shut the door and collapsed, laying my head down in his lap. He looked down at me confused and I blinked up at him, pulling my knees up in the passenger seat. 

'' What are you doing?'' he asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

'' Laying down. Problem?'' I asked, quirking up my eyebrow, daring him to object. I mean, I wasnt going to move anyway. He shrugged and started driving. It was silent and I turned my head away from him and played with the frayed hole in the knee of his jeans.

'' I dont want us to be like this.'' I admitted.

'' Surprise.'' he muttered and I rolled my eyes, turning my head so I was looking at him. He wasnt looking at me cause he was driving but he was listening.

'' Dont get cocky. I just think since we're kind of living together, we kind of need to get along. So....yeah.'' I said, ending the conversation. He was quiet for a minute and then his hand dropped down to play with my already sloppy bun. I took that as a ' we're cool. ' Once we got to the flat, I realized it was just Zayn, Niall and Liam and I. Harry and Louis had gone out together. All those Larry ships suddenly make sense.

We ended up putting in The Avengers and I curled up with them to watch. I had taken off my hoodie and halfway through the movie, I felt someone stroking the length of my cuts. My head snapped up to look at Liam, where my head currently rested in his lap. He didnt look at me, just continued running his fingers along the jagged lines. I bit my lip and squirmed but he never seized. After a while, I got comfortable and I took his hand, intertwining our fingers. 

Maybe Liam would turn out to be a good friend. I dont remember when I fell asleep, but when I woke up again, I was tucked into Louis' arms. I yawned and looked up at his sea green eyes. I grinned. 

'' Hiya.'' I said. He wasnt smiling, which was a bit strange not to see on Louis' face. I realized he had my wrists locked in his hands. I yanked away and stood up from the bed, pulling on a sweatshirt.

'' Why?'' he asked, standing. I didnt answer, just kept my lips locked. He started to walk towards me and talk and I jumped away, cringing back. He looked hurt and I had to physically look away to keep myself from starting to cry.