We're getting married!

Charlotte POV

I felt tired. I mean, the day was only halfway over or so and I just wanted to curl up into bed and sleep. I already knew I was more than a bit bitchy to them. I sighed and slid down the door, banging my head against the door.

Good news though. Eleanor was out of our life for a while. Shes probably terrified of Kajsa now. That put a smile on my face. My little Cuban, who was basically one of the most slightly innocent people I know, had taken charge and brought out her bitch slap. I suppose I owed her one. Hell, I owed a lot of people one.

It was Christmas and not once had I told the boys thank you for something other than presents. It was like fucking Thanksgiving with snow and gifts and now I suddenly felt like Eleanor. Its been about a month or so with these boys and I was still acting like a little cunt.

I stood and walked to the bathroom and washed my face, trying to remember to keep ahold of my temper and not to be a complete bitch.

'' Come on Charlotte. Just go in there and say thank you.'' I murmured to myself and then walked out into the living room.

Everyone was sullen and quiet, picking up trash and cleaning up some. The girls, who were basically just sitting on the couch, looked up and shot me small smiles. Even Jess. Did I mention I had grown to that girl? Damn cheerleader.

'' Hey guys? Can you just like...stop and sit for a second?'' I started, starting to feel nervous. The boys stopped and sat and they were missing one.

'' Where's Louis?''

'' He left after you...uhm....'' Jess said, blushing. I chewed on my bottom lip. Then went out after him. What else could I do?

'' Your just going to go after him like that?'' Niall asked, Gigi now tucked under his arm. I looked at the happy couple and saw myself and Louis like that one day. Older, and on a white porch swing. Y'know, the whole cheesy romantic vision of your future wanna be husband.

'' I have to.''

'' Charlotte, Eleanor may still be out there.'' Harry protested, standing. I rolled my eyes.

'' Oh come on little popstar. Im sure if Kajsa can handle her, so can I.'' I said, grabbed my beanie and slipped out the door, still shoving my feet into my fake Uggs. Once I exited the building, I looked left to right. But then, I didnt have to think about it. He was at that park. I knew he would be.

I ran to the little rundown park and when I got there, I almost toppled over. Eleanor.

They were talking and I couldnt hear. I contemplated walking over there but then stayed back. I wanted to see what would happen.

They were arguing it looked like. Eleanor put her hands on Louis and Louis tried to push her away without actually pushing her away. Then Eleanor kissed him. A fire bruned in my stomach but I waited. I knew Louis would push her away. He did. His eyes were watering and she looked to the point of begging.

Then he looked up. And I saw him mouth the words.

I forgive you. I love you.

Then he kissed her. The fire in my stomach turned into anger and all I saw was red. I stalked over there and pushed in front of Eleanor, shoving Louis down. He looked up at me surprised. I glared down at him, my hands curled up into fists.

'' Charlie. What-''

'' DONt. DONT EVEN. What the hell? How are you going to forgive her after everything shes done?'' I cried. He started to get up and I kicked him back down. Not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to keep him down. I wanted him to be afraid of me.