Dress-Up?

Kajsa POV

 '' I still dont understand.'' I moaned, pacing the length of the room. We had gone back to the boys flat and I was pacing in the living room. It had only been 20 minutes and we were all ready but we all knew how Charlotte could fend for herself.

 '' Well, is there anyone like him that you know that might want to hurt her?'' Liam asked, and me and Gigi both shot him a  ' think about it ' look. He sighed and looked away. We were all stressed and Gigi was curled up with Niall, being comforted.

 '' Well that look he gave you has to mean something. It wasnt exactly friendly.'' Zayn said sourly. I paused for a moment to grin at my new boyfriend and his protectiveness. 

 It was quiet as we pondered and then Gigi gasped.

 '' Omg! I know who he is.'' she cried and everyone turned to look at her. I frowned.

 '' What?'' I asked, confused.

 Niall and the boys looked at her and Gigi gave him a sad look.

 '' Oh no.'' Niall said. I frowned.

 '' What?!''

 '' Yeah, really?'' Zayn asked, confused as I was.

 '' Zayn, hes....'' Niall started but couldnt finish. 

 '' Omg what?!'' I cried, frustrated and wanting to save my best friend.

 '' Remember how Charlotte said her dad used to sell her to that guy and he always dressed in costumes?'' Gigi whispered. I frowned and racked my brain while Louis and Harry both threw a fit. 

 My heart stopped and the room started to spin.

 '' Lets go.'' I said, grabbing my keys and ready to storm out. Zayn grabbed my wrist and stopped me. In that moment, I couldnt have hated DJ Malik more. 

 '' Your not going anywhere. Just stay here.'' he ordered. I scoffed.

 '' Your not making me stay anywhere. Thats my best friend. Now let go.'' I said, trying to pull out of Zayn's grip. He didnt budge, just stared down at me with those fierce hazel brown eyes. We had a huge standoff for a while, Niall and Gigi arguing as well. Then my phone rang. And it wasnt just any measly call. It was Charlotte.

 Charlotte POV

 '' Charlotte?'' Kajsa answered the phone breathless. I let out a breath I didnt know I had been holding and shifted so I was in a more comfortable position. Though that was really impossible since I was handcuffed to my bed. 

 '' If you tell me your on your way over to my house I will fucking shoot you.'' I growled and it was silent.

 '' Char-''

 '' Dont. Im fine. My dad was looking for me.'' I lied, hoping she couldnt see through it. '' Im not like...in jail or anything.''

 '' We know Charlotte. He was badgeless.'' she whispered. I groaned and then immediatley looked toward my door. Nothing.

 '' I'll be back later. Just dont come for me. I swear if any of you do, you'll be fucking hurt. Got it?'' I asked and waited on confirmation. She sighed.

 '' Yes. Be careful. Please.'' she begged. I nodded.

 '' I'll try...'' I said, obviously lying. I heard someone coming and I shut off my phone and shoved it under the pillow, lying into an awkward position. I was seriously testing my luck here but I wasnt letting roleplay douchebag touch me.

 Speaking of the trash that lived here, my father walked in, in bad condition from the other day, a big burn still on the back of his head. It gave me joy so I grinned.