just the two of us || suhyeok x namra

[IMAGINE... suhyeok returns alone the night after him and the crew saw namra]

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

❝ Su-hyeok? ❞, his name melts off her tongue like honey that makes his heart pound as he stands a fair distance away from her

Su-hyeok? ❞, his name melts off her tongue like honey that makes his heart pound as he stands a fair distance away from her.

Her eyes blink under the moonlight as she stares into his eyes, surprised at his appearance.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you, Prez", he confesses, his gaze unwavering as he gouges her reaction.

She shakes her head slightly. "You shouldn't be here-"

"Every night." He interrupts her as her lips were left open and he can't help but flicker down to them. The lips that reminded him of her bold kiss those months ago.

He then refocuses his gaze on her big, beautiful eyes and slowly walked towards her. "Every night... you were on my mind. I waited for you, and always will."

He closes the gap between them and theres nothing left but deep breaths of promises of whats to come.

"I missed you so much, Namra", he whispers down at her as she craned her neck to glance into his stern eyes.

The sounds of both of their hearts racing sung like symphonies as their close proximity heightened the tension of their chemistry. The feelings they have for each other was much stronger than before, now that they've reunited.

They both stood there, under the moonlight, on the hell that brought them closer together, just gazing dreamily into each others eyes.

Su-hyeok made the first move.

He raised his hand and cupped Namra's cheek, his thumb caressing the softness of her skin and he fawned over the beauty this girl held unlike any he has seen before.

Despite the scars she has, she was still the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Su-hyeok...", she mumbles his name again but this time it sounded demanding, and tempting.

He misses the sound of his name on her tongue.

"Namra", he whispers back as he leans down, his face inching closer to hers.

He closes his eyes as he trusts his instincts, and thats how he finds her plump lips with his own and kisses her softly.

It was a soft peck and he could feel she was stunned for a bit and thats when she slowly released the tension and kissed him back, her lips puckering into his own.

As he initiated the kiss, he was the first to step back, just an inch away.

He flickered his eyes open to see her eyes still closed and her lips in a pout.

Cute, he thought.

But then she opened her eyes and thats when he saw it, that he almost choked.

He saw how much she wanted him, how much she missed him as much as he did, all in the depths of her eyes.

Her gaze made his breathing uneven that he had to flutter them down towards her lips. Those lips that he wanted to devour badly now.

It seemed like she knew how he was feeling as her next words surprised him.

"Your heart is racing. Yet you're doing nothing."

He glanced nervously in her eyes and she chuckles, a smirk playing on her mouth.

"Guess I have to do it myself."

He was confused at first until her little hands strongly gripped the collar of his jacket and his eyes bulged at her strength and sudden movements.

She bit her lip flirtaciously before pulling him back down to her lips and she kisses him hard, their lips moulding together like they were made for each other.

Now there was nothing stopping them as they consumed the passion they've held back all this time.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰