beach trip pt. 3 || aouad crew + ships

[IMAGINE... the juniors get to go on a 3-day trip to the beach before they become seniors]

DISCRETION: Ships in this imagine includes namra x suhyeok, onjo x cheongsan, gyeong su x nayeon & dae-su x hyo-ryeong, ji-min x woo-jin

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The first thing on the classes list is outdoor activities.

It is well after noon and the students are heading to the sandy coastal area where the teachers had set up a few games such as relay and capture the flag.

Clearly the boys were much more competitive and On-jo and Cheong-san would be seen fighting a lot, with the latter teasing the other.

"Alright, last game is volleyball before you all head in for your afternoon break!", Mrs Park says as she calls upon Su-hyeok and Dae-su to help set up the equipment and net

Su-hyeok is setting the net up and feels his stomach churn when he sees Nam-ra heading his way, his eyes trying to connect with hers as his smile grows.

But then she just ignores him and walks right past and disappointment washes over him, leaving him wondering what he did wrong.

Everything is set up and then everyone is split into different teams.

Unexpectedly, Gyeong-su and Na-yeon end up in the same team but the two stood far away from each other to avoid any trouble.

"Pfft, why am I on a team with scum", Na-yeon audibly mutters, her eyes slanting with glare towards said scum.

Gyeong-su shakes his head, not having heard what she said as he scowls when he sees her.

"Why is she with us? We're gonna lose!", he whisper-yells to Woo-jin who tries to calm him down.

As the game starts, it's going smoothly until Na-yeon get's smacked hard in the face by the ball, making her fall flat on her butt.

"AHH!!", she cries out as she clutches onto her face.

Gyeong-su, who was closest to her, came to her rescue, helping her get back on her feet as she curses at the guy who hit her as he tries to apologize.

"You'll pay for this!", she yells at the guilty opponent as Gyeong-su drags her away and she has to sit out of the game.

"Just relax, it was an accident", he attempts to calm her down but she instead turns her anger to him.