i'll never leave you pt. 1 || namra x suhyeok

[IMAGINE... suhyeok is the one that gets bitten by gwinam instead by saving namra]

Word count - 1800

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

Su-hyeok stood frozen in disbelief as he laid his eyes on an alive—yet felt seemingly dead—Gwi-nam, whose left eye had been severely punctured

"Get out of my way", came the tall bully's chilling voice as he watched in the corner of his eyes a bunch of students running out of a classroom with random items in their hands, possibly to Cheong-san according to what he heard on the speaker.

"Why? What do you want?", Su-hyeok says as he straightens his stance, not liking the look on Gwi-nam's face—as if he's on a deadly mission despite the shit that's going on right now.

He smirked but even that looked fake.

"Cheong-san."

Su-hyeok furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Give me Cheong-san so I can rip his eye out then kill him with my bare hands", he seethes menacingly, a glint of threat in his eye.

Su-hyeok shakes his head, clenching his fists as he feels like he's going to have to fight this guy.

"No."

Gwi-nam lets out a flat chuckle. "Very well then. I've been waiting for this moment, Su-hyeok."

Without wasting a second moment, Su-hyeok pulls back his closed fist and swings at Gwi-nam, but he manages to dodge it. They're both in fighting stances, throwing each other punches and kicks as well as dodging expertly.

Su-hyeok becomes aware that Gwi-nam seems different now, it's like he's stronger as before he wasn't able to keep up with him.

But now it's the opposite.

Trying to land a hard kick to Gwi-nam's abdomen to get more impact, his leg instead is caught swiftly by him. The tall senior yanks it to make Su-hyeok lose his balance and fall on the ground.

"Bloody bastard", Gwi-nam spat out the blood he coughed up from his punches and he roughly flips his body over and hovers over him, his hands now gripping Su-hyeok's neck and squeezing it.

"It's time you die", he glees maniacally, Su-hyeok's eyes bulging as he scrapes at his hands that were choking him.

Suddenly, Gwi-nam is hit on the back of his head hard which made his hold on Su-hyeok loosen.

"Fuck!", he curses as he is hit again on the back of his head, making him quickly turn around to see a random girl with a wooden bat, glaring at him.

Nam-ra tightens her hold on the bat as she sees Su-hyeok beneath this boy, clutching at his throat as he gasps for air.