i can be a better girlfriend than her pt. 2 || hyeong-ju x (fem reader) SMUT

✧*̥˚ This oneshot is dedicated
to XxJenlisa2Xx *̥˚✧

[IMAGINE... hyeon-ju, your bully, corners you at a party in a bedroom to silence you in more ways than one]

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ : EXTREMELY INTENSE SMUT (fem) 🌚

WORD COUNT: 3900
THIS IS AN EXTREMELY LONG SMUT 🍋 CHAPTER. SO SORRY NOT SORRY. I INCLUDED PAGE BREAKS THAT YOU CAN RETURN TO IF YOU CAN'T FINISH IN ONE GO ☝️⛔️ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT, OR LGBTQ RELATED, PLEASE KINDLY EXIT 😂⛔️

 I INCLUDED PAGE BREAKS THAT YOU CAN RETURN TO IF YOU CAN'T FINISH IN ONE GO ☝️⛔️ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT, OR LGBTQ RELATED, PLEASE KINDLY EXIT 😂⛔️

(okay but isn't the actress so beautiful?! holy fuck!)

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

The beast's eyes flare, the fiery emotions swirling in those dark irises of hers as she stalks towards you like a prey in the night.

"Where the hell have you been, huh?", she spits with anger laced in her voice, the music pounding outside the door as you feel enclosed inside this room with this untamed beast.

"W-what do you mean?", you slowly back up until your legs hit the edge of the bed, making you stumble to a sitting position on the soft mattress.

You hear her flat chuckle, yet despite her clearly being mad at you, you cannot help but sense a different intention at hand. One that is already making you extremely wet.

"Don't play dumb with me", she then slowly approaches you then encages you as she bends down, both her arms caging you in on the bed, her being so close you can smell her scent.

She smelt like watermelon mixed with vodka.

"You disappeared after you saw me with Na-yeon on the rooftop", she whispers to you, her eyes flicking up and down your face as well as clarifying who was the girl.

Out of all people, she seduced Na-yeon? She was her worst enemy, why would she be hooking up with her?

Suddenly, a spark of jealousy erupted inside of you at the thought that it was Na-yeon this whole time, causing you to gather some courage.

"M-maybe because I have better stuff to do", you say to the beast, your eyes maintaining on her to show her that you're not submissive, but this so-called courage falters when you see her infamous smirk.

"Oh, is that right? Like what? Tending to your sweet girlfriend?"

Thinking of Ji-hyun being by herself, you wanted to just instead stop this charade. There was nothing between you two. You were just horny and she's clearly getting off of being a pain in your ass.