beach trip pt. 2 || aouad crew + ships

[IMAGINE... the juniors get to go on a 3-day trip to the beach before they become seniors]

DISCRETION: Ships in this imagine includes namra x suhyeok, onjo x cheongsan, gyeong su x nayeon & dae-su x hyo-ryeong, ji-min x woo-jin

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The boys and girls are shown to their designated sleeping chambers which are on opposite sides of the upstairs floor.

As Mrs Park and the other supervising teachers lead them to their rooms with brief directory's of where the bathroom and lounging area is, they're able to take a 10 minute break before they all meet up for an overview.

Nam-ra is grouped in a room with Hyeon-ju, I-sak and On-jo.

On-jo is nervous to be sharing a room with the grade's star student, especially when she's the most backtalked girl. Especially with the newfound theory that her and Su-hyeok might be seeing each other, she can't help but feel ill-intentive towards her.

I-sak is also being awkward and cautions around Nam-ra as they all enter their room, with nice 4 single bed, a bathroom, and a balcony that overseas the beach.

Hyeon-ju on the other hand couldn't care less about who was in the room and just headed straight for her own bed and plopped down on it.

After the girls quietly place their bags on their chosen beds in the awkward silence, Nam-ra is the first to exit and it's like everyone released the breath they were holding in.

"Yah, she really is scary. Why does she gotta be so intimidating?", I-sak shivers as On-jo chuckles, elbowing her to stop.

"No, seriously! She could become like those strict deans just with that mean bitch face of hers!"

"Or do you mean with her lack of interactions with the students?", On-jo mumbles, throwing in her own jabs.

Suddenly the door swings open and Nam-ra walks back in to retrieve something she had left and then walks back out as quickly she came in without a word or glance at anyone.

Little did they know that she overheard them. It hurt her, yes, but she's learnt to deal with it. She expected this at least.

On-jo grimaces, now feeling bad for what they had said about her because she looked like she already heard everything they said.

"Look what you did", she whispers to I-sak who bulges her eyes at her in fear. "Now it's going to be awkward..."

Hyeon-ju who is on her phone rolls her eyes and pulls out a vape pen from her pocket, glad the Prez is out as the other two girls eye her, the scented smoke surrounding her.

The raven-haired rebel raises her brow at them. "What? She's gone now, so you better not snitch on me", she threatens as she vapes, her attention going back to her phone.

___

Su-hyeok is sharing a room with Dae-su, Woo-jin and Cheong-san.

The tall junior sits on his bed as the hoots of laughter come from the chaotic trio, whom were jumping around recklessly on their own beds.

Whilst Su-hyeok was going through his duffel bag, eyeing the gift he bought for a special someone, a knock is heard on their door.

The boys didn't seem to hear it so Su-hyeok goes to answer the door to reveal a pouting Gyeong-su.

"I can't believe you guys left me!", Gyeong-su playfully glares at Su-hyeok who shrugged at him before entering the frenzy.

Suddenly, he catches a glimpse of someone in the hallways and his heart flutters when he realised it was the Prez.