i'll never leave you pt. 2 || namra x suhyeok

[IMAGINE... suhyeok is the one that gets bitten by gwinam instead by saving namra]

CONTINUED

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

❝ Su-hyeok? Su-hyeok! ❞, Nam-ra cradles him in her arms whilst shaking him, her voice trembling in fear

"He's going to turn...", Dae-su mutters.

Nam-ra ignored his words and flitted his hair out of his face, her fingers shaking as she tried to get his attention by tapping his cheek.

His skin felt so cold yet he was sweating like he had just ran a marathon. His breathing was erratic and she could clearly see that he was losing consciousness.

"He needs help", she whispers under her breath to anyone, but no one heard her or came to his aid.

She can barely make out Su-hyeok mumbling incoherent words and her heart beats loudly in her chest at the sight of him.

"Prez", he murmurs as his hazy eyes flicker towards her own worried ones.

He sees how anxious the class president was and all he wanted to do was hold her hand and calm her down, and tell her that everything was going to be alright. But it seems his body had a mind of it's own and was going haywire whilst his conscious sat there helpless.

Could this be the end for him? Was he going to be apart of his unfortunate, infected classmates?

"Hold on to me, Su-hyeok", Nam-ra tells him.

Nodding, he tries to gather every piece of will left scrambling inside him and pulled himself up to his feet with the help of Nam-ra. Wincing in pain, she wraps his arm around her shoulders to give him balance.

He sure was heavy, but she felt a boost of adrenaline in her body that made her feel the need to protect him, just like he had done for her before.

"Nam-ra", On-jo says dejectedly, Nam-ra just glancing at everyone staring at them, their faces clearly showing their fear mixed with pity.

The sight of an ill Su-hyeok who was under fire for being infected surely kept them frozen in their places, but then again she doesn't blame them for their behaviour.

"I'm taking him to the infirmary. It's just down the hall", Nam-ra decides as she would need to give him some painkillers so that he won't lose himself to the agony that he's going through.

He could be turning, but that's a risk Nam-ra was willing to take.

"You can't go", On-jo uselessly points out, even though she knows the class president seemed hellbent on staying by Su-hyeok's side.