beach trip || aouad crew + ships

[IMAGINE... the juniors get to go on a 3-day trip to the beach before they become seniors]

DISCRETION: Ships in this imagine includes namra x suhyeok, onjo x cheongsan, gyeong su x nayeon & dae-su x hyo-ryeong, ji-min x woo-jin

(A/N: To reward you wonderful readers for your patience and for giving this book a chance to reach over 4k reads, here is a 3-parter fun au about the aouad crew <3. Much love and appreciation to you all! Stay tuned for the next updates.)

WORD COUNT: 1600

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The early morning fog wrapped around the air like a cold blanket as the students clad in their puffer jackets and coats lined outside the bus.

Nam-ra, who was the class president, had to do her responsibilities of roll calling, a clipboard and pen in her hand as she ticks the names, moving down the line as she calls them out.

"Yah, it's fucking freeeezing. I can't wait to get bathed in the warm sun and swim in the oceans!", Gyeong-su gleams as he shudders from the icy weather of Hyosan during the harsh winter season despite the absence of snowing in the area.

Cheong-san chuckles as he nods in agreeance, glancing subtly back at On-jo who was in conversation with I-sak behind him, who met his gaze and then poked her tongue out playfully at him.

He felt a flutter in his heart but he just humorously winked back and she rolled her eyes.

He faces forward and then realizes that someone was missing. He scans the line in front of him and behind for Su-hyeok but is nowhere to be found.

Nam-ra, who is coming to the end of line, is startled by a jumping Na-yeon, who was clad in her white, designer branded coat wearing a beret on top of her brunette hair.

"Yah, Nam-ra, do you wanna sit next to each other on the bus?"

Nam-ra, who doesn't like Na-yeon, feels the urge to just slap her whenever something comes out of her narcissistic mouth, but clearly chooses not to. Na-yeon has been a pest since she could remember and it's been hard to get her off her case.

Instead of embarrassing her, she simply removes her hold on her arm and taps her shoulder.

"Let me finish my roll call."

Seeming satisfied with her answer, Na-yeon glees and nods her head. "Okay!"

She leaves her to go push in at the front and Nam-ra rolls her eyes as she comes to the last person.