i can be a better girlfriend than her pt. 1 || hyeon-ju x y/n (fem reader) SMUT

✧*̥˚ This oneshot is dedicated
to XxJenlisa2Xx *̥˚✧

Long overdue! Her specific request was a hyeon-ju x y/n (fem reader), with the concept of "i can be a better girlfriend than her" and y/n's gf is hyeon-ju's friend :) !

____

[IMAGINE... hyeon-ju, your bully, corners you at a party in a bedroom to silence you in more ways than one]

(P.S. if you can't remember, hyeon-ju is the girl that's friends with the bullies (gwi-nam) and was the first in the school to turn zombie because she was bitten by the lab rat)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ : this 2-parter imagine includes intense smut 🌚

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

Dead on your feet, drowsy from pulling an all-nighter, you go searching for Hyeon-ju with her homework in your hand.

She was a lousy, stubborn and terrifying classmate. One that you would never suspect to have a dark side with her blank stare and seemingly beautiful visuals, and once you get on that side of hers - you become her target. Since you're the fresh meat, the new girl, you have been her target since you've transferred.

Teasing, bossing around, vandalising your property as well as stealing — among many other things — she's been the worst thing to come out of your transition.

But the best thing to at least come out of it is your girlfriend, Ji-hyun, who is unfortunately close childhood friends with the female beast. She was the first person to show you kindness and treat you with respect.

When Hyeon-ju found out about you dating Ji-hyun, she began targeting you even more, and it hurts that you can't even tell Ji-hyun about it because they are unexpectedly more tight knit than you have thought. And you can't lose her, so you must put up with the suffering.

"Where is she?", you mumble under your breath as you look everywhere for Hyeon-ju, her complaints about her desired levels of perfection that she expected out of you replaying in your mind.

Thinking of her usual place on the rooftop where she skips classes to smoke, you head up there next, dragging your feet.

You open the door and glance around the rooftop, the warm sun shining brightly down at you.

Not seeing her in sight, you turn your heel to leave until you hear something.

Confused, you follow the noise only to realize what you had heard. If you weren't mistaken, it was the moans of a girl.