The Manipulator was Manipulated?

Credits to @yallidfc for letting me use the idea!

Thing's that'll contain in this chapter:

•TW: Bl()()d, g0r3, manipulation, ab()s3

•Ranboo, Dream & Nightmare are siblings, but Nightmare is a spirit that protects both of his younger brothers 😌👍 look I'm clueless, kay? And i like it-

•The houshold of the Wastaken family is a nightmare (no pun intended)

•Dré the Manipulator who is manipulated to manipulate people-

•Nightmare is still with Dré till this day, just, ok idk where he is lets just say he is chilling in the mindscape where he and Dream would communicate 😫😌

>When the text looks like this, it means they're talking normally.

>When they are talking like this, it means they're talking in the mindscape, or just thoughts. It also comes up with this: '.'

>When the text looks like this, it means I, A/N, is talking.

Nightmare's trying to find a way to make Dream break the mask in the mindscape :) judge all u want but this is all i could think of

•Ranboo broke the mask-
His manipulative father: YOU FU-

•Dream is still Admin.

•Dream and XD have some kind of father and son relationship, or some kind of brother relationships as well? Idk why i said it bc i don't think XD will even appear in this chapter.

•rushed✨

Words: 2013

Now onto the story :D
(Btw check out @fallidfc stories)

NO ONE'S POV:

Ranboo and Dream are currently hiding in the closet. Who are they hiding from you may ask? Their father.

Their father is pretty mad today, no one knows why, not even them. So, their father released his anger on both of his sons.

The one who is mostly injured was Dream, since he was the one protecting Ranboo from getting hurt. While Ranboo, only has small bruises here and there.

"It's gonna be okay, Boo." Dream gently cooed his sobbing brother.

While Dream was comforting his brother, their father was walking to the room they were in.

"Come out, my little boys! I'm sorry, okay?" Their father said, trying to lure both of them out of their hiding spot.

"Daddy was just mad. Don't you boys want a gift from Daddy?" Their father said, with a sickening sweet voice.

"Daddy worked hard on them! Come out and check it out, boys." Their father continued.

The two boys' father got to the closet, where the two were hiding.

"I know both of you are in here!" Their father said while slowly opening the closet.

When the closet was wide open, it revealed two injured kids.
"There you are!" Their father said with a sickening grin.