Discovery

Another request/idea I will be fulfilling once again.

This idea is from @Sophie_twilight1234

•This story will or may contain the following:

-Manipulating
-Mentions of sadistic traits
-Yelling
-emotional ab()s3
-Evil Nightmare Au
-Grammatical errors/misspelled words
-Tormenting, Bullying, etc.
-Swear words

Viewers discretion is advised!

(Shet bat ganun wala akong motivation?)

NO ONE'S POV:

"Alright.. is everybody ready?" Tommy typed in his communicator.

"Yea."

"Yup."

"Yes I am."

"Uhuh"

"Mhm"

"Are you sure he's there, Big man?"

"..."

"I hope so.. we gotta be prepared."

"You got it."

"Well then, let's go and find out what that green bitch is doing!"

After that small talk, they broke in, thinking that Dream is inside his camp doing all kinds of bullshit they could think of, perhaps another plan to start war. They then scanned the simple camp made by the one and only Admin in the server, Dream. There were multiple people who participated in this risky activity, including Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Captain Puffy, George, Sapnap, Quackity, Sam, Techno, Phil, and Fundy. As for those who isn't mentioned, they politely refused and prefered to stay at their base.

Sam was the lead, and the second lead was Tommy for he is always known as a 'hero'. They planned this attack for the past week, and now they were ready. As soon as they stepped foot in this simply made camp, they immediately searched and scanned the whole room for the dear Admin, but to their suprise, he wasn't there. And now there they were, standing there, dumbfounded. "You said he is here, right Tommy?" Puffy asked unsure, Tommy nodded his head with confidence.

"I just saw him here earlier, it was unsure to me what he was doing but to what I am certain that, that manipulative bitch was here!" Tommy explained, confidence shining upon his ocean blue eyes. The rest were talking to each other in a whispering manner.

What if he already found out about this attack of theirs and he was just hiding somewhere, waiting for the perfect attack. What if their plan will back fire? What if-

Fundy's ears twitched, as he hastily turned his head towards the entrance of the camp base. "Fundy, you heard something?" Sam asked as he noticed this behavior in an instant. "I hear footsteps.." Fundy whispered, not taking his eyes or his attention towards the entrance. "It might be him!" Tubbo pondered. The others agreed to this. "Do you guys have the invisibility potions I gave you all before we came here?" Phil asked directly to everyone, gaining multiple hums and nods of agreement. The rest got the message and they all drank the potion offered by Phil from earlier, the potion worked in an instant after consuming them. Some then scurried away to a corner, while as the others stood at the sidelines.