Late Night Cuddles

Summary:
•Basically Dream got up to get something at the fridge in the middle of the night since he was hungry. Once he got to the fridge- he saw Wilbur getting something from the fridge as well.

•I'm on crack rn

•Fluff :)

•My grammar sucks-

•I'm at the car with my family rn😫🖑 JOLLIBEE

•Dream never got to get his food since he tired😭🖑

•DREAMBUR MY BELOVED

•Recommend me shit at the comment section-
no smut,
only fluff or angst
bottom Dream
No minor shipping

•now onto this cringey chapter👍

•Words: 480 (bro im sleepy rn so leave me alone)

NO ONE'S POV:

Dream opened his eyes and now currently looking around the room.
He didn't recognize the room at first and almost had a panic attack. But eventually recognized it after a little while and calmed down. He was staying at the Minecraft household since it was raining hard.
He got out of bed and tip toed to the kitchen.
From afar, he saw a small figure, he doesn't know if his eyes are deceiving him or there really is a figure there. He decided to get closer, to see who or what it was.
Once he got a bit closer to the figure, and he then recognized it as Wilbur.

Dream smirked. He lunged at Wilbur from the back and tackled him to the ground, resulting a big thud.
Wilbur looked at Dream with his eyes widened while Dream has a innocent smile, like nothing ever happened. Dream is on top of Wilbur as well.

"Why the hell are you up at 12:00 in the morning?!" Wilbur whisper-yelled at Dream.
Dream's smile faltered when Wilbur asked him that.

"Why are YOU up at 12:00 as well? Hmm?" Dream whispered back. Wilbur playfully rolled his eyes and picked up Dream. Dream was suprised from the sudden action but calmed down afterwards. He didn't bother protesting since he was tired, forgetting about the fact that he went to the kitchen for some late night snacks.
Wilbur went to the room Dream was staying in and laid Dream down.
Wilbur was about to leave the room but was stopped due to someone tugging on his shirt.

"Stay.. please?~" Dream asked tiredly. Wilbur chuckled at Dream's antics and decided to sleep with Dream for tonight.
He laid beside Dream. Once he got comfortable, Dream snuggled up at Wilbur's chest, along with burying his face at his chest.

"You didn't answer my question earlier when we were outside." Dream managed to say as his eyes were getting heavy.

"I was just hungry." Wilbur responded at the half asleep Dream as he run his fingers through the dirty blonde's hair, in which resulting making Dream even more sleepy.
Dream eventually fell asleep and so did Wilbur, who's face is buried in Dream's strawberry scented hair.

Is scented a word?