Dream Team(& the SMP) vs Mobs

This idea came from: @Luna_Eclipse_Shadow

Requested

•Category: comedy(?)

•Summary: The Dream Team was planning a challenge, in which includes Dream getting kidnapped by hostile mobs in the woods. Little did they know that the whole SMP would join all the sudden... (i have no ideas for shi-)

•I had no motivation to do shit, like- i planned to do this for A WEEK NOW.

•No ships

•Ghostbur and Glatt's presence must be felt!

•I have no good grammar whatsoever, so please.. if this chapter ever had any spelling errors, please inform me. It would be highly appreciated by the author. I also had no motivation nor do i have ideas, in which resulting disappointment will begin to form in your heads.

•I'm genuinely sorry if i have any mistakes here and there, i haven't really watched the full video of the challenge. So again, i am genuinely sorry.

•I despise my own book

•TW: Mentions of blood, Cussing, Mobs (monsters?), Screaming.

•Enjoy this food!

• Words: 996 words

NO ONE'S POV:

"Let's begin the challenge, guys!" Dream yelled out happily upon his team. They have planned this for a while now, for fun. They were pretty bored, so why not? They had to complete the challenge by defeating the Ender Dragon without getting Dream kidnapped by hostile mobs around the map. None of the SMP members besides the Dream Team knew what was going to happen. The challenge started a second ago, and already, Dream got kidnapped by the mobs. "HELP MEEEEE!!!" Dream screamed out loud, while the rest were yelling, running on full speed. They finally got closer and rescued Dream from the hostile mobs. "Hurry!" Sapnap playfully demanded both of them to start getting wood before Dream gets kidnapped once again. The process was interrupted by the gremlin child, named Tommy. "Toms what are you doing here?-" Dream asked questionably. "Was just walking around before I spotted you and your team." Tommy explained with a not so detailed information nor description, but it was enough for Dream to understand. "Oh, okay!" Dream replied, finally breaking the last wood before going to another tree. "What are you guys doing anyway?" Tommy asked, following behind Dream, or well trying to catch up. "A challenge." Dream responded with a hint of delight. "Whereas we have to finish the challenge before I get kidnapped by mobs." Dream continued. "Oh, those?" Tommy said, pointing at his right. "Oh.. shit." Dream cursed under his breath. More hostile zombies were coming, to their direction. Dream began running is what Tommy assumed since when he looked back, he no longer spotted the dirty blonde that was right infront of him a while ago. Tommy decided to secretly join the challenge and participate in it without a word. The child ran as fast as he could have, draining the energy he has in his body. But it was content since he finally catched up to the Dream Team. Although, a mob from behind Dream was about to kidnap the dirty blonde male.

"DREAM!"

Dream wasn't aware, but alarmed due to the screaming. He tried making a move, but it was a bit too late, the monster did a move way faster than him and managed to kidnap him. The three of them, including Tommy, were yelling, running towards the slightly disappointed Dream that was getting taken away by a mob. They managed to successfully rescue Dream the second time, so they continued immediately before Dream gets taken away again. While they were doing that, they were spotted by more SMP players. And they unknowingly, joined the challenge, but with no consent of the Admin.

Those specific players:

Wilbur
Techno
Tubbo
Puffy (yes)

When Wilbur spotted the team running, with a smile on their faces. He wanted to seek out on what was happening. Along with the three of the players, that was with the tall brunette. A sudden adrenaline rushed through them, making them way faster to catch up to the team. But they didn't expect Tommy to be there. When they saw Dream getting kidnapped, and the team trying their best to rescue the dirty blonde, they immediately knew what was going on. It was a challenge, and they wanted to be in it. Puffy was the first one to seek out for her duckling. She walked towards the laughing, assuming they were there. The others were following behind the mother of the dirty blonde. They gained momentum and speed pretty quickly, so they startrd running to get there faster than it should. They reached the scene, and Dream was dusting of the dirt from his lime green hoodie. "Hi!" Tubbo broke their chatting, resulting the team, including Tommy, to look towards them. "What are you guys doing here?" George asked the four of them. "And did you invite Tommy to the challenge, Dream?" Sapnap quivered. Dream was confused, thinking Tommy already left. Realization slowly took over his head when he noticed the child looking over to the four that just arrived a while ago. "Can we join as well? Plus, it's just one challenge!" Tubbo pleaded. Dream sighed, giggling afterwards. Which Wilbur silently thought was pretty cute ( :) ) "Sure! You guys wont mind, right?" Dream asked his team. Receiving multiple nods.

On that following day, the SMP slowly joined the challenge that was occuring in the woods whereas the Dream Team always does their challenges or their man hunts.
Dream wasn't mad nor furious about it, but was pretty delighted since the SMP joined him and his team's little challenge. They ended up winning the challenge, cheers and happiness unraveled. And when Dream realized that Tommy and Tubbo helped also, he gave them pats as a good job from Dream.

Ye so thats it..
I'm pretty sick rn-.

Anyways
Stay healthy
Stay safe
Stay hydrated
Stay happy
Stay strong
You are loved❤

Bye bye! Have an amazing day/night!

(I have three exams occuring tomorrow, wish me luck cuz I'll probably need it.)