Family Day

Summary:

A holiday was created by the DREAMSMP themselves. It was given a name called "Family Day".  The up coming day was the day of Family Day, where everyone will receive relaxation and some time with their family. Dream expected that he will have to stay by the side as he watches the families laugh together, but the day went different.

•So... Exdee will be the father for now, for the sake of this chapter. Nightmare's presence shall be felt >:v

•Here are the Family trees:

1:

Skeppy
Badboyhalo
Sapnap

2:

Awesamdude
Ponk
George

3.

Puffy
Glatt
Tubbo

4.

Philza Minecraft
Mumza
Ghostbur
Technoblade
Tommyinnit

5.

Exdee
Nightmare
Dream

Please feel free to inform me if I'm missing a family. Also they are organized  <3

•Nightmare and Dream are twins, overprotective with each other as well.

•Nightmare's 40 minutes older than Dream, making Dream the youngest.

•⚠Spelling errors may be spotted along the way⚠

•TW: slight mentions of loneliness, slight angst.

•also fluff

•What else am I supposed to say?- the name of the holiday AND the nicknames that Exdee calls Dream is inspired by someone, I forgot their username😭

•Dream is a demi-god😤🖑

•Fun fact: Dream calls Nightmare Bubba when he's sad, scared, or upset- and he calls  Exdee Dee when around people, also when he's upset or smth-

•why does the thought of Exdee playing a video game makes me wanna laugh so hard? Does it do to you too?

•suggest a nickname for Exdee to call Nightmare, start here ------->

Words: 1575

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Today was 'Family Day'. It was made so members of the SMP get to spend time with their families, along with taking a small break from everything. The SMP also made a place for the holiday, and the place was an open field, filled with different kinds of plants. Greenish grass that would dance along the fresh wind. A small, neat pond at the side, and an enormous tree in the center of the beautifully made field. Butterflies would appear due to how healthy the flowers are. For now, everybody was enjoying their time with their families, and friends. But a certain admin wasn't, who's supposed name was Dream. He would habitually avoid the holiday, not because he did not adore it, but it was because he never really had a family to be with in the first place. Historically, his father, named Exdee, is busy fulfilling all duties he was left with, though, his older twin, Nightmare, was another story to be told soon. Sure, he could've just asked to hang out with his team, but he was concerned that he might ruin their fun, so he did not bother. He mustn't devastate their time just for his own needs, it would make him selfish. So he would just.. watch from afar, enjoying the wind that would softly push his hair.