A Fight

Let me explain.

Summary:
•So this chapter is literally just Dream accidentally hurting Nightmare's feelings while they were arguing with each other about Nightmare starting a war with the SMP, then Dream said something that hurt Nightmare. Then now trying to kill himself, but it ain't east since Nightmare is trying his best to stop him from doing so.

•Dunno why, but I just did. So you're getting it :)

• Sad Dream🛐

• my grammar is ass

• TW: s3lf h@rm, mentions of su!c!d3, swearing, my grammar sucks

• Dream almost killing himself-

• su!c!dAl Dream👍

• fluff at the end, so you don't have to worry.

• Inspired, idk who since i don't remember, my apologies :(

• Mostly evil but sometimes nice Nightmare

• Now onto this cringe chapter

•WORDS: 1772

NO ONE'S POV:

Dream is currently yelling at a certain someone called Nightmare. His brother had started another fight in the SMP.

"WHY?!" Dream yelled. He is such a monster.

"I'm not a monster, Dream. I'm YOU'RE brother." Nightmare spat when he heard his brother's thoughts.

"NO YOU'RE NOT!" Dream screamed back. "Yes we are, we are bound by blood!" Nightmare said with a smirk.

(These lines are inspired by a certain writer, but again, I don't remember who it is- IM SORRY-)

"ONLY BY BLOOD! NOTHING ELSE, NOT EVEN BROTHERS!" Dream yelled back, not thinking back to what he said due to his uncontrollable anger.
Nightmare's stared at Dream with eyes widened, and so did Dream when he had just realized his mistake. Nightmare's stare wavering, his eyes also becoming glossy as he continued to stare at Dream.

"W-Wait big bro.. I-Im sorry!, Please!" Dream begged as he lunged at Nightmare, only to be met by red smoke.

Big fat tears started to forcefully make their way out of Dream's glossy eyes. His lips trembeling, before he even realized it, he was running in full speed towards his room. He knows what his body want, so he let it be.
He let his own body move towards the handle of the bathroom, opening it. His eyes wandering, looking around trying to find the razor he would use to make himself feel better.

He eventually found it and started to cut, like what he would normally do when he wants to feel something other then pain. He sighs in relief when he had felt the pain go away.
He looked at his blood stained razor, then back at his wrists that is full of cuts and bruises, some are unintended, but most are from himself. He would normally hide them from Nightmare, but failing afterwards, but now that he had hurt him.. he doesn't think his(?) brother should care about him anymore due to those words that he had spit out unintentionally. Oh how much it hurts him thinking about his(?) older brother's feeling getting hurt, the worst part is that he had to play a part in it, in fact,
HE is the one who did it. He felt tears in his eyes once again, a sharp pain would repeatedly stab him in the heart by just thinking about what he had done to his(?) brother. The one who used to protect him. The one who would lock himself up at a room until he can control his dreamon self. The one who would comfort him. His brother, does he even have the right to call him that? It didn't matter. He himself was the monster, he hurt his(?) brother, he hurt his family, he hurt his SMP, he had hurt everybody.