Rice Gang +Russia Hanging out

This is all just bullcrap-

Anyways, pardon that...

Welcome! My dearest readers, who endured all the cringe just to get here. (Probably)
Anyways...

This oneshot is all about CountryHumans, more specifically.. all focused on the three countries.

Countries that will surely (not really) appear in this oneshot:

Philippines
Indonesia
Malaysia
Russia (but not too much screen time for him- bc his chapter is mainly focused on the three dumbasses who shares a single braincell because sharing🙂is😏CaRiNgGg~~😤-)

This oneshot has a tiny bit of Rusphil because my addiction with Rusphil is getting furthermore unhealthy than normal. I PROMISE IT'S ONLY A TINY BI-

•You might stumble across misspelled words here, because, I'm surely enough, sleep deprived-

•God this is my first countryhuman chapter- bare with me

•WARNING: mild swearing(in another language)(?), Yelling, a TINY BIT of RusPhil-

•I think that's all I gotta say- ENJOY THIS CRINGE CHAPTER-

•Words:

Claim this spot for free bobux🙄

Philippines' POV (Ah yes... we're trying a new POV this time💅)

I was suddenly awoken by a scream from the kitchen, making me snap my eyes open, but immediately closing them once again, not expecting for the sun's light to attack me. Took me some time to adjust my face from the sunlight that was peering from the outside, filling the decorated room, but I managed to do so but with a little bit of struggle. What a great way to wake up in the morning. "Diyos ko, ANO BANG KALOKOHAN ANG INYONG PINAG GAGAWA, MGA TARANTADO!" I yelled as I snapped my head towards the door. I rubbed my eyes and was planning to finally come out of my room. My friends decided to stay here yesterday due to the heavy storm that occured before, explaining the reason of the presence of the puddles outside. I tiredly limped towards the door that would lead me to my bathroom that is located near my bed. I washed my face with clean water, in an attempt to make myself fully awake. I was about to continue my usual routine here in the bathroom, but I was unexpectedly interrupted by a door being slammed open with all its force. I immediately perked up and checked what was going on. I saw a panting Indonesian, like he ran for miles just to get here. "What is it?" I asked incurious. Indo snapped his head towards me. "WE NEED YOUR HELP THIS INSTANT, PHIL!" Indo yelled from the door, then staright away, went outside with full speed. I sighed through my nostrils, washed my hands. Then jogged my away towards the door. I walked over to the kitchen to where the muffled voices were coming from. I took a peek and my face formed a seemingly shocked expression.

They started a fucking fire at my kitchen.

"JUSKO PO!" I yelled out, completely off guard to what I've just seen at such an early, breezy morning. I ran towards the living room to where I assumed I put a fire extinguisher. I had it due to the fact that sometimes, unexpected things would just happen here, just like what is occuring just now. I took it and instantly ran towards the kitchen to put out the blazing fire. After that, I scolded both of them, like a disappointed and furious mother.