Encanto X DSMP (Crossover)

Greetings, my dearest readers.

•You may be wondering what the hell i'm doing, well this is a 'If Encanto met the DSMP'

•This is just an AU of mine, since I love both DSMP and Encanto.
Oh and, Mirabel and Dream are besties👍, cuz both of them are my favorite 😏.

•Summary:

The familia Madrigal was suddenly teleported by an unknown aspect(me). Their magic is still with them, but the candle, nor is Casita with them. They are teleported to some kind of.. unfamiliar land, filled with houses, and a some kind of.. country?

Will they get their way out?

•This oneshot is just literally me combining everything I want to happen between Encanto and DSMP- I'M LIVING MY BEST LIFE, IDK ABOUT U

•⚠Spelling errors may be spotted along the way, as you continue.
So please excuse me due to my lack of spelling techniques, oh and excuse my grammar as well that can be out of place.⚠

•Btw Dream is 16 and a half years old in this, and everybody in the SMP knows, due to Dream finally spilling it out, everybody accepted him anyways.

• Dream's 5'4??

• btw I'm NOT shipping Camilo x Mirabel, no ships are included here cuz N O-

•No ship

•also, NOT IMPRISONED DREAM :)

•The timeline is set after Antonio's gift ceremony, and before the celebration.

•Mentions of: Slight Mirabel angst, Dream angst, panicking, a slight mention of being forgotten, Crying, distressing, cussing, bl00d.

•Don't forget to vote.

•Enjoy!

•Words: 5238

NO ONE'S POV:

Mirabel is currently running towards her room. She was left out when they took a picture, and she was very much unhappy.
Her footsteps were the only ones to accompany her in the mean time along the way.

She eventually reached her room, opening it silently, then closing it afterwards as she got inside.
She wished to see her best friend, but she thinks that he might be busy in the mean time, so she didn't bother.
Besides, how will she even get to him?

She limped over to her bed and plopped on her bed tiredly. All the running sure did take away half of her energy, the adrenaline in her that kept her going earlier slipped away.
She fixed her position, so she is now facing the window, that is approximately 3 feet (?) away from her.
Her eyes were getting heavier and heavier every minute, so she let herself fall sleep.

Mirabel opened her eyes to see that she wasn't laying on her bed, but on greenish grass.
Her eyes widened, she quickly sat up then looked around. She saw her family panicking, and some comforting the others.

"Mirabel?! Are you okay?" Her mom, Julieta, whom the one parented her and her sisters, alongside her father

Mirabel nodded her head in response, defining that she is fine.