His secret

look, I'm too inlove with Nightmare, XD and Dream being brothers, kay? So let me make this chapter.

•Dré being the favorite

•Wilbur is not been killed yet

•Fluff, I promise the next chapter will be angst

•inspired

•Dream's real name is Daydream WasTaken

•Dream is the youngest😫👍

There will be some bad words

Words: 1744

Dream was just heading to the woods where he would meet up with his brothers.

Little does he know he was being spied on.

NO ONE'S POV:

Everyone had enough. Dream would always go to the forest to 'do something' according from him. It keeps happening almost every single day. I mean, in the woods doing 'something'? That's pretty suspicious.
Tubbo had called a meeting that will be held at the community house, 4:00 PM.

2/21/2022, 3:00 PM

Tubbo: Everyone, please attend the meeting that will be held at the community house, please be here at 4 PM

3:01 PM

Tommyinnit: yeah sure, big man!

Technoblade: mk

Ph1lza: sure, mate.

3:02 PM

Ranboo: okay!

George: alright

Sapnap: k

CaptainPuffy: okay, I'll see you there at 4:00 PM then!

WilburSoot: mkay

Quackity: ok!

NO ONE'S POV:

The chat was swarming with 'okay's' and 'sure' in agreement. Tubbo smiled,
but still
couldn't stop wondering why he would always see Dream go to the same forest almost EVERYDAY.
Could you really blame him? The green teletubby would always go to that familiar forest almost everyday!
He can just ignore it the best he can but, you know what they say, Curiosity kills the cat.

"Heya, Big man!" Tommy yelled out which caused Tubbo to flinch just a little bit.

"You don't have to surprise me like that!" Tubbo said.
"Well, I wanted to." Tommy shrugged.
Tubbo couldn't help but roll his eyes with a small smile visible on his face.
"You're pretty early" Tubbo pointed out.
"Well yeah, it's better to get here early than forgetting that there's a meeting." Tommy said

The two best friends sat down then started talking about random things, y'know, like usual.
More people came in and both Tommy and Tubbo greeted them, and they were greeted back.

After a while, it was 4:00 PM and everybody was there. Well, except Dream. Again.
"Where's Dream?" Wilbur asked.

Tubbo looked around and Wilbur was right, Dream was not here. So, Tubbo cleared his throat.
"Does anybody know where he is?" Tubbo asked loudly for everyone to hear. But he only got a 'no' from all the people except Sapnap.