The Reveal

Requested By: @Nd_gameer

•Summary: Two members of the SMP is acting suspiciously in everyones sight, causing them to create multiple plans to find out their secret, but failing many times, then soon gave up.
But, a certain colorblind finds out their secret.

How will he take that information in?

•It's 5:00 AM for me and I am already having a headache.

•TW: kissing, angst, heartbreak(?), headaches, cussing, and mentions of Dreambur.

•Dream x Wilbur aka Dreambur.

•I ONLY ship their personas/characters so don't come for me.

•Fluff, and angst?

•⚠Spelling errors can be spotted along the way, soooo yeaasss.. apologies. My grammar also sucks so don't expect much.⚠

• The relationship between George and Sapnap in this chapter are just best friends, like friendship, so yeaasss..

•Feel free to correct me in the comments.

•Don't forget to vote

•Possibly rushed?

•I'm too addicted to NO ONE'S POV- Soo my bad.

•Words: 2205

NO ONE'S POV:

Dream and Wilbur has been recently acting suspicious. They'd spend most of their days together, that Dream barely had time for others.
Everybody thought of it as nothing, thinking that the two just decided to hang out. But it now happens everyday, and whenever they try to follow them, they would end up slowly drifting away from them, then being completely lost in the woods.

They had attempted many times, but would mainly fail, mostly getting caught in general.
So they soon gave up and tried their best to ignore the curiosity that is burning throughout their whole body.

But a certain colorblind male couldn't get his mind off of it, he had Sapnap to assist him every now and then. Didn't really help him that much, but it would occasionally succeed.

George had enough and attempted to follow the two. He tried multiple times in the past, but was still determined to find out about the two.

GEORGE'S POV:

Today's Sunday, and Dream promised me that we would talk, and play like the old times. I was planning on messing with the codes with him, but it seems like he's busy with Wilbur, again.
I groaned,

'Are they together or something?'

'Are they trying to plan an attack?'

'Trying to pull out a prank together?'

Thoughts would continuously swirl inside my head, causing me to have a splitting headache. Sapnap is also busy today, he recently informed me that he decided to mine random shit so he wasn't able to come over and help me with this.

I slowly massaged my temples to at least ameliorate my burning headache, before groaning once again, standing up to get a glass of water.
On the way there, my mind slowly started to form a plan. The only thing that has accompanied me on my way there was my own footsteps echoing throughout the room as I walk in the kitchen. I got a glass and filled it with water, enough to satisfy me.