Secrets

Author who had just came back from being ill, looking at the title: This ain't gonna do well.. OH WEL-

Hello my precious readers, as mentioned, I just got back from being sick. And I'm bored, so why not make another chapter? This time, I will be doing an idea that was offered to me by: @YuriMidnight .

So.. yeah. Before we get to it, I shall give you a few warnings for so that you all will be aware.

•Panic attacks

•anxiety (?)

•Yelling

•Dreambur but they're both ghosts🤔.. y'all up for it lmfao?

•this story is not error-free, errors may be spotted along the way.

•Cringe

•Etc. (If i could think of more.)

Viewer Discretion is adviced.

Let us get into it!

(Claim for free bobux😚)

NO ONE'S POV:

It was a normal day in the lands of the DSMP. Everybody was minding their own business, some causing chaos, some sharpening or enhancing their swords, or some even cooking. It was just a classic, normal day for everyone BUT...

A certain Admin.

In the Past, till now.. this admin was and is still labelled as a..

"YOU'RE JUST  A NARCISSISTIC VILLAIN!"

"You're a monster."

"You're nothing but a tyrant."

"You're such a heartless person.. or are you even one?"

All this was because of his psychotic actions. And this Villain, is named Dream. Locked up in an unfinished prison, called
the Pandora's box (or Vault?).

Dream.. was dead. No one knew about it though, no one paid attention, not even his certain torturer and former bestfriends. Yes, he was tortured. Why? His villainous actions were to blame, as everybody told him, specifically those who had visited him during his time in prison.

He had died a day ago, and yet no one was aware. No one.. or is there?

A ghost who had gotten along with everyone in the server, named Ghostbur, has been acting quite off from time to time. He would constantly be visiting the same forest eveyday, and would spend most of his time there. This was already a habit, but it was a bit different. He would always look around to see if anyone is acknowledging him or in other words, spying on him. After making sure, he would enter quietly. Although, aside from those mysterious actions, he's still the same, the same cheerful ghost just like before when his existence was first discovered, giving out a mysterious substance labelled blue to those whose feeling down. Though, he would act suspicious as if he is hiding something from the members of the SMP. Tommy and his best friend, Tubbo, were the first two to ever notice this behavior of the ghost. They were suspicious of it at first, yet they let it slide for now as they thought, maybe it was just nothing. Oh boy, were they wrong.