The Wrath of The Angry Deities

•Summary:
Dream dies because Quackity intentionally killed Dream in front of everyone because of anger, also thinking it would be better if Dream is dead. , but oh boy.. he is very much screwed when a certain deity and an unknown man
had figured out what happened after the execution.

Will they ever survive the wrath of both gods?

•Fact: The exact reason why I started writing stories is that so I can read something to make me less bored

•Fun fact about this chapter: Dream, Nightmare and XD are siblings fully bound blood. And of course, DREAM IS THE YOUNGEST AND I LIVE UP FOR IT.

•XD has feelings😭🖑

•Angst

•The SMP is screwed for sure.

•Words: 2395

NO ONE'S POV:

Dream is... well, honestly, he doesn't really have an idea if he's having a good time.

Sam recently announced to him at the prison that he is gonna get interrogated by the SMP.

Right now, Sam told him to get ready. Sam gave him clean clothes to wear for the interrogation. He is confused why he needed to, but didn't really question it. He struggled a bit from doing so partially due to his weakened and fragile state. Not to mention about the fact that he is treated like shit inside the prison.

But right now, Sam is leading the hand cuffed Dream to the Community House. Both of them were silent all the way there, despite Sam trying to talk to Dream, but failing miserably and gave up.
They eventually arrived at their destination, and Sam can tell that everybody looked anxious and scared since the villain is not in its cell.

They got inside and sat down. Sam provided Dream a chair for him to sit down. Dream might be a villain in everybody's eyes but Sam still have respect for the man. Once everybody is settled down, Tubbo cleared his throat loudly to get everybody's attention, then started to speak.

"Dream. So.. as you heard from Sam, you will be interrogated." Tubbo said. He saw Dream nod his head, not uttering a single word.
Awkward silence filled the Community House when Tubbo finished talking.

"So.. we just.. ask him some questions?" Ranboo asked as he fiddled with his fingers anxiously. Tubbo nodded and told everyone to line up.

When everyone is lined up, the interrogation has now started. The first one was Sapnap.

The list:

Sapnap

George

Captain Puffy

Nikki

Tommy

Ranboo

Sam

Bad

Skeppy