Reunited

•Hello my fellow readers, for i shall feed you fluff and angst at the same time.

So you shall not be malnourished any further :)

•Oh and the random names I add in this chapter are just from google. This au of mine is where Dream was sent to a lab (insane asylum? Idk) when he was younger.

•not imprisoned Dream :)

•Wilbur is still alive

•Dreambur, i'm sorry i'll change the ship at the upcoming chapter.

•Summary:

Dream just peacefully resting while reading a book, then one of the SMP members suddenly called a meeting at the Community House to report about the three figures that spawned suddenly.

•I'm slowly loosing my braincells as I make this chapter, the more I continue, the more I lose the ability to spell things correctly.

•this chapter will also include mistakes, which is why I am called the mistake. I am not called a mistake for nothing👌

•Rushed

•Words: 2173

NO ONE'S POV:

Dream is just having a wonderful and relaxing time, laying at the greenish and soft grass. He admires this peaceful time he's having.
The way the greenish grass would tickle his skin once it touches it, but he didn't mind, as he found it quite normal.
The way the wind would softly hit him in the face, and how quiet it is.
He recently had a nap earlier, the nap lasted for about 30 minutes.
And for now, he is currently reading a book about The God Realm.

Where he, Exdee, and Nightmare used to live, and laugh together. But Dream left their home to explore the human world. His brothers somehow despised the idea, but nevertheless, they refused to go against their baby brother's idea and accomplishments.

But both of them told Dream that he should be very careful, and when they said careful, they meant REALLY careful, more than careful, actually. Even if they can look after from above. Dream convinced both of his brothers that he'll be fine, and interestingly, they gave in and complied, which was kinda odd by the fact that they're not the kind of gods that would give up easily, so he considered for himself that luck was on his side that time.

Enough of that, while he was reading the book, he suddenly remembered about his three buddies that he protected when he was younger. He and that buddies of hid were at a lab that time. Dream cringed at the thought of how they were treated back there, he was glad that he and other people there that he somehow saved, were gone from that hellhole.

He would constantly wonder, did his friends survive? Everytime he thought about them, the more his anxiety increases. He pushed those oddly overwhelming thoughts at the back of his head, and focused more on relaxing.
He gently laid the book down and got comfortable.

For those people wondering, his head is currently laying at a rock, about to slip into unconsciousness. But was cut off due to a 'ding'. He took out his communicator, and saw that Tubbo called out a meeting, and that everybody should be there. Dream decided to attend the meeting, since if everybody has to be there, then it should be something important. Besides, as mentioned before, Tubbo said everybody shall be there.