SHOPPING

Amelia pov
We got to the mall enter into curvy store ,I love the get most of my clothes from or sometimes I order from fashionova curve,aria saw a denim jeans and blue crop shirt I went into the ladies room to change into it , putting on a Jean is a struggle for me ,after so much jumping and dragging it to fit you will understand if you are size 18 like me ,the fitted perfectly I pick few dresses and pants with few shirts, I paid and we went to Victoria secret to get pick their new collections of lingerie,Aria picked few stuff too we paid,I'm tired and famished we left the mall and stop to eat at new restaurants close to our house ,I ordered for spaghetti and meatballs with water ,aria ordered for mac and cheese, the waiter came back with our order and she gave me salad and told me to eat up and lose few pounds, that's it this bitch had it coming ,i empty the plate of salad on her head left there on my way out I think I hit someone ,I'm so sorry he said oh I'm sorry too ,my name is harvey harris brought his hand out for a handshake we both shake hands I told him my name ,hey can we exchange numbers I like u and I want to be ur friend ,cool we exchanged numbers and I left to wait at the car park for aria.
She came outside walked up to me and she was like girl u did her dirty ,I'm proud of you ,you stood up for yourself ,we drove home,she promised to make dinner .
~~~~~*~~
I will trash this alarm soon ,but if I do who will wake me up ,I know I love sleep ,my bed is my favorite place in the world ,I stood up from my bed after lamenting for some minutes,today is my first day at work and I need to get there early,I did my morning routine,picked my clothes with is a fitted skirt wit a white top I just want to feel comfortable for my first day

~~~~~*~~I will trash this alarm soon ,but if I do who will wake me up ,I know I love sleep ,my bed is my favorite place in the world ,I stood up from my bed after lamenting for some minutes,today is my first day at work and I need to get there ear...

I applied a little makeup and picked my purse ,I got downstairs picked my car keys,I don't want to wake aria,I think I will just call her during my lunch break,I stopped at a cafe ordered my coffee and donuts.
Got to work,entered into the elevator got to the pressed fifth floor then some rushed before the door shut I looked up to see it was Harvey,we both exchanged greeting he said he do works here ,what a small world ,he stopped at the third floor then asked me out for lunch ,I agreed.
The elevator stopped at fifth floor came out to meet the receptionist ,hello there she says my name is Clara and how can I be of help to you today ,oh my name is Amelia and I'm the new assistant,ok wait a minutes, she walked into the ceo office and came back after some minutes her red lipstick looking smudge ,she smiled and said go inside the office ,Justine is waiting ,ok thank you i said to her.

I walked into to the door ,CEO boldly written at door ,I heard her deep voice saying come in ,went inside ,have your sit she said ,I sat down looked around the office ,a lovely mahogany desk,the colors were dark and grey ,and it was spacious,she was saying something,excuse me ,oh I'm so sorry ma'am,you said what ? I just told your office is the one beside mine and this is your laptop and ipad ,and ask the secretary to tell you about my schedule,and you are to bring my coffee with no sugar or milk,I think that all you need to know from me ask ,go meet my secretary.

I picked up the laptop and ipad went out to drop them at my new office,wow so this is my new,I sit on the chair drop my laptop and iPad ,I message clara to send me her schedule through emails,she sent it through ,I checked the emails,forward it into the iPad and I created a password for my laptop and the ipad,Checked the schedule and I saw she has a meeting with some investors from paris,they will be here this morning,I stood up went straight to her office,I knocked the door she said come in,she sat down with a cup of coffee,omg I forgot to bring her coffee,welldone Amelia on your first day,now she will fire you ,my subconscious said to me in a mocking way ,I stare at the floor and told her she has meeting with investors from Paris,okay can you please ask Clara to show you the conference and she will tell you what to do.I nod my head to show that I understand and I looked up to meet her eyes staring at me ,I'm very sorry for not being your coffee ,oh don't worry Amelia it your first she says,thank you ma'am,she nod her head ,I stepped out of the office to meet Clara,please can u show me the conference room and things that I need to get for everyone.

Please come with me ,I follow her ,she show me the LGsab conference room ,everything was nesting arranged and she said I should make tea for everyone with snacks,I said okay ,I was wondering why would they want instead of water ,I shrugged it off ,went into the breakroom to make tea's and snacks ,I picked donuts for the snacks then I made five cups of tea and a coffee for the big boss.I neatly arranged everything in a tray and took it to the conference room arrange it on the table ,I went back to my office to retouch my makeup,because I don't want to look like shrek,lol what am I saying I already look like shrek with this weight ,I checked ,the telephone ringed , I receive to call it was clara saying the people are here ,I drop the call,went to my boss office to inform her .she stood up from her sit ,I do forget that she's tall like 5'6,I looked very short beside her but who cares anyway,she walked out waiting for me to follow behind her ,I rushed out picking the file,we all walk to the conference room,they sat down , I sit beside one of them ,they all introduced themselves,the one that sat close to me was a young man and he's handsome,I space out ,and I felt my boss touch my hand ,I shiver,she said can u please take the tea out and bring water ,I rush to get the water ,I have everyone and the handsome guy beside me asked for my name I told him and he says his name is Nicklaus,I said okay nice to meet you nick,I think the meeting ended,And we all walked out of the conference room ,Nick stopped and walk closer to me to ask for my num,I gave him ,I heard my boss talking to him ,With a clenched jaw  ,don't you dare flirt with my assistant I won't tolerate any of that ,she walked to her office with me behind her tail.