CHLOE POV

All my life I was abandoned by parent, and then Justine family adopted me , the first day I was brought home, I saw Justine and I fell inlove with her , she look so cold and sad at same time , I tried my best for her to open up , she wouldn't bulged, she loves drawing a lot back then . But her dad would always beat her to pulp,until she gave up on that dreams of hers. Father said being an artist is for weakling like her ,Justine is anything but weak, she bear all those pains behind her eyes.
There was this day daddy came home , Justine was inside her room drawing , immediately I rushed towards the stairs case , I slipped and broke my arm, but that didn't stop me from rushing to her room to let her know father is around and she should stop drawing, but she refused to listen to me and continue with what she was doing , that day father beat her until she was unconscious, I cried so loud ,I scream and yelled but he didn't listen , I was 15yrs then , I glare at him so hard and then I know I must deal with father because he can't continue to hurt her.

Mother wasn't back then , so I called one of dad men and we rushed Justine to hospital,she was in coma for a months, I never left her. I was beside her all through, I refused to attend school and I focus on helping mum .
During my time in the hospital I thought of what I can do to hurt him back , I was thinking of poisoning his food , but then I don't want hurt mother ,because I know deep down she loves that monster , father was kind to me , he loves me like his own , but I hated him because of the way he treated Justine. Then I decided to buy a laxative drugs to put in his food at least , he will feel a little pain.

Justine was discharged and we went home , during dinner , i went to kitchen and I told the chef my mum needs her , she left and I look around to be sure no one was watching, I was so nervous, but When I remembered how he beat Justine, I pour the laxative in his food and I personally carried it to give him , he smile when he saw me coming and I returned his smile , I made sure he ate all the food , he spend a week going to toilet , he was in pain and I was happy I could hurt him too, even if it was a little.

When I was 20 , I met Lorenzo and his boss Vince at the club ,I had sex with Vince ,we do hangout at his club and I later got to find out he's father's enemy,and he hate father so much ,because father killed his daughter, I explained who I was to him and we planned on how to kill father and since then I have been working for him .

You see why I hate that fat bitch , I killed father for Justine and I didn't regret it , because when I saw his lifeless body with blood oozing out of chest and with his skull being open , I knew I did the right thing .

I was angry that Justine scolded me because of that ugly bitch , I ran into my room and destroyed everything, I cried , I love her so much ,she can't neglect me now ,she owns my heart ,I pick my phone and I call someone working for me .

When are you guys going to deliver the goods ,I asked him .

It today and he told me the route they will be takinand I should make sure I come on time .

I text Vince and he replied that he will send Lorenzo there .

I smile evilly , I Love you Justine but you keep pushing me away , now it time to teach you a little bit of lesson.

(AN: Chloe is justine adopted sister)

__________________________________________________________________________

Justine pov

I check my time to see , the boys should be arriving soon , I have tracker in all my truck , I checked the tracker and I noticed, it was almost at the location ,
My instinct keeps telling me something will happened but I ignored,I pick my phone to call Antonio,he should be on his way back ,but no is picking ,is there something wrong ,I pick my car key and rushed out .
I zoom off ,on my way I keep on calling Antonio,i texted him not to deliver the package any more.
I rushed to the garage and zoom out , I continue to call Antonio on my way there , he wasn't picking , I open my car safe and I check my shotgun to see if there enough bullet .
I pass my normal speed limit , I was on way to the location of where the transaction will take place was ringing, I check to see it Antonio.