Trouble

I ran as fast as my leg could carry me,with tears in my eyes I entered my car ,I drove so fast like a maniac,I didn't go home instead I went to a motel very far from my home,omg what did I just withness,she killed Eric,why would she do that,I looked around before entering the motel ,this place is dead but I have this gut feeling that I would be safe here,I met this old man at the reception,welcome do you want a room,he asked,I nod my head because I can't say a thing I was in shock,I paid and he gave me key and the room number,I opened the door ,pick my phone to call Aria,oh my God I was supposed to call her to inform her to leave the house,I hope she safe ,she didn't pick her call,After the fourth time she picked ,leave the house Aria it not safe for you ,what do you mean ?she asked,I texted her the address of my motel,please come with my passport and few clothes and come with yours too let go for vacation I told her,she wanted to ask question I already dropped the call,I looked into the mirror with my eyes is so red and puffy,I booked our flight to leave very early in the morning to Italy ,Aria have always wanted to go there,I was still scared ,I took my shower ,my phone vibrated showing someone was calling me, i picked the call
мой маленький котенок(my little kitten)I'm coming for you and you can never run from your shadow she said. I switched off my phone then I remembered aria,I switched it on and call her ,she picked I'm outside the motel where are you I told her the room number she knocked on the door ,I peeped from door hole just to confirm if she was the one knocking,I opened the door she hugged me and I started crying ,what happened she asked ,I said nothing that I missed her and we should go for a vacation,I know she didn't believe me and she didn't pester me to know what wrong .
That night I didn't sleep at all,but my best friend was sleeping soundly I wish I can sleep like her ,I was just there thinking like I just started my job and today is the second day I can't just believe this happened and I was beginning to like her ,I don't know what to do ,I checked my time to see it 4:00am,I woke aria up we quickly did our routine and picked our stuff,I checked online to book an Uber to take us to the airport,we got the airport it was time for our flight ,we both entered and we sat together ,my mind was restless ,I turned back and I saw two men sitting behind they look suspicious and my mind was saying something was off,I ignored ,the air hostess brought drink and water I collected the drink and same with aria,I gulped it down and few minutes later I started feeling drowsy I checked aria she was sleeping already,I decided to sleep too .
I woke up to meet myself in a different place ,I'm still inside the plane ,I stare at the person in front of me I think I'm hallucinating,this can't be real maybe is the drink that's fucking up my system ,i sit up ,she was staring at me ,Justine was sitting in front of me ,oh gosh she look so beautiful,what is wrong with me ,it not time to think if she's cute or not ,I started trembling what I'm I doing here?where's is Aria,where's is my best friend,to answer your question your best friend is sleeping and you are on my private jet,I was stunned with her reply,I don't know what to say ,I was also confused ,she was looking at me with amusement ,I rushed to the room to check aria,she was sleeping soundly,I shut the door back to me Justine because I need answers ,I got back to see her drinking whisky,she was twirling it around her fingers,I knelt in front of her with tears in my eyes,please I promise I won't tell anyone just let me and my friend go ,in fact I didn't see anything just let me go ,she smirked at me ,she use her thump to trace my face and wipe my tears ,I don't want to see tears in your eyes ,except when I'm thrusting my dock deep inside of you ,she said and for some weird reason I shivered,she smiled at me and she picked me up like a baby as if I didn't weigh anything ,she put me on her lap ,I know you won't say anything and But I can't let you go because you were mine,right from moment I set my eyes on you ,she said ,I calmed down at least she won't hurt me or aria,I summon courage to ask her where we are off to,she said it is italy 🇮🇹 I nod my head ,I was tired and hungry but I don't want to eat anything,I try to stand up from her lap,she held me firmly she so strong for a woman,I gave up and place my head on her shoulders and went to the dream land hoping for everything to okay.