ANGRY BIRD

Justine pov
I know I don't deserve someone as innocent and beautiful as her,those killer curves will be the end of me,as the Don of the most feared mafia group in New York,I don't think I need weakness I cannot show weakness and I can't fall in love ,maybe it an infatuation,after I have sex with her maybe I won't need her anymore,then I kill her and dispose her body ,gosh she even forgot to serve me my coffee ,I will let this slide for now,and that Nick I will kill him for staring and talking to what's mine,who those he think he's,I called my cousin ,he's also my right hand man we have always been close from young,I called mark ivan we both share the same surname ,I just choose to take my mum surname,because I love her so much ,she's the first woman to ever show me love,and my dad we don't get along very well but I know he loves me even he hardly show, mark picked the call ,I asked him about the shipment of guns we were to receive,he told me he got them with the boys and there's o problem, твоя девушка рядом с тобой(is ur girl beside you),wait Мудак(asshole)I said to him и она не моя девушка(and she's not my girl) продолжать говорить себе, что(continue to tell yourself that,whatever I ended the call.

What's taking her so long to get here,she knock on the door ,come in I said to her ,enter staring down at usual,is she scared of me ,I don't want her to be scared of me,Miss Amelia,no ma'am just call me Amelia,she said to me ,okay Amelia what was that ,I pay you to work and not to flirt with people,why can't I get mad at her ,what's wrong with me,look up when I'm talking to you ,I'm sorry ma'am,it will never happen again,please don't fire me,she said ,Apologise accepted and call me Justine .
Justine she said ,I love the way my she says my name ,I told her to get me coffee ,and I checked the time it lunch break,she left I sat there thinking then that bitch clara walked in without knocking,what's wrong with this girl,hey daddy I know she's getting on your nerves,i clenched my jaw ,I walked slowing to where she was standing,my hand went straight to her throat I choke her,why did u tell Amelia to make tea ,you know well it only water ,what game are you playing ,because you my dear is playing with fire and I won't mind to burn you,tears was streaming down her cheek,and I don't love you and I will never love anyone so stop acting like you are my girl ,because you always be my whore and that's it ,she nod telling me she understand,there was knock on the I said come in ,I left clara throat her face was looking so red and I can see my handprint on her throat ,Amelia drop my coffee and the table and go for lunch break ,she nod and scrambled away .oh know now she wouldn't want to do anything with me ,clara sat on the floor coughing well you deserved that whore ,next time you want to mess with my girl ,you'll think twice , your girl really ,I thought you said you don't love her my subconscious reminds me,I just ignore it ,I looked at clara standing and coming closer to me ,so it because of her huh,she's fat what do u even see in her ,she's not beautiful,GET OUT ,I growl ,gosh I hate this bitch,what was I thinking.

I picked my phone and call Amelia,she should be back from lunch break ,she pick,come to my office I told her , come in ,kindly please arrange those files,and send a email to our board members informing them of about our meeting tomorrow morning ,okay ma'am, she bend down to pick the files I stood up from my sit and walk behind her ,staring at her ass ,I felt my hand itchy me to grab it ,but I will patience little one ,I won't rush you,I walk closer to her ,she didn't even know I was standing so close to her ,she stood up ,what did I say you should call me ,she shivered,wow I really have effect on her,call me Justine,Amelia,the next time u make a mistake I will spank that pretty ass of yours,I went back to my sit ,she stood still staring at me,I just shrug ,continue with the files , мой маленький котенок(my little kitten).
I'm done with it ,can I leave now ,I heard her little voice,sure you can,She rushed out ,omg what have I done today is just her first day I think I scared my kitten away,My cellphone is ringing I pick the call,it was Mark,wassup mark ,we caught that bastard rat that has been snitching on you,we are at the warehouse,ok I will be there right away.I walked out of the office to Amelia office ,i open the door to check on her ,she wasn't there ,I walked in and sit on her sit,after few minutes she came inside,she was shocked to see me in her office,what can I do for you ,oh nothing kitten I just wanted to tell you I will be leaving now ,u can go home if you want or you can stay ,the choice is yours,I walked to the parking lot,I enter my car straight down to the warehouse,that stinking rat will pay. I got the warehouse remove my suit and fold my shirt ,it time for business,

I saw the bastard tied up to a chair ,I saw mark and some of my men ,wassup guys,hello Don they reply back,did he say anything about who he was saying our business too,not yet boss Aaron said,get me my knives collection,gagged his mouth I hate noi...

I saw the bastard tied up to a chair ,I saw mark and some of my men ,wassup guys,hello Don they reply back,did he say anything about who he was saying our business too,not yet boss Aaron said,get me my knives collection,gagged his mouth I hate noise ,I stab his thigh,remove the knife ,stab the same spot again three time ,his blood is oozing out,I remove the gag tell me who are u working with,please they will kill my family if I tell you,I use my knife to cut his face,wrong answer idiot,fucking tell me or I will end your life and your family too,I'm so sorry boss I can't tell you ,my wife and daughter are in the custody and I can't risk their life just kill me instead ,I'm not in the mood to deal with this fool,I collect Mark's gun pull the trigger straight to head,I wash his body slumped down from the chair,I picked the hand towel wipe my hands and face off, I remove my shirt leaving me only in my sport bra ,boys clear up and dispose his body ,I walked straight to my car,with Mark behind me ,check for information about this guy and who's working with I need answers Mark,stop playing around and work ,I open my car got in and drove off.

Thank y'all ,this book is unedited so you might find mistakes or errors,but please don't stop reading .I promise to update a new chapter tomorrow 😍😍😍