Girls Night

I walked down the stairs to see Justine rushing out of the house as if she's being chased, I called her name severely but she didn't answer me, I went to the kitchen to pick few snacks and drinks , I don't think I will use this stairs today I feel tired, so I turn back to use the elevator, I put the third floor,that's where aria's room is ,I gently knocked on her door ,after waiting for awhile she opened the door ,and mark walked out of the room , and aria was adjusting her clothes, I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes at me .
I shut the door behind me , I sit on the bed and I drop the snacks and drinks on her bed,I checked my phone to see it 10:00pm at night .

Aria came out of the bathroom, so tell me what going I asked while wriggle my eyebrow, she blushed and she switched off the light and sit beside .

Well , you know we are together and we almost have sex for the second time and until your knock stopped us .

So do you like him and are you sure you are doing the right thing, and are you sure of his feelings for you , I know things as been hard on you and I know you have a lot life ahead of you and I'm very sorry for involving you in my mess I said to her softly. She looks at me sadly and smile

She hugged , I'm fine and seriously at first it was just because I was horny, but I noticed that I like him and he confessed to me to that he really really loves me.  Although I'm not sure about love yet. But I'm sure I like him a lot , and at first I was sad that we are here , but I noticed Justine loves and care about you alot. And she also came to talk to me  that if I wanted to leave that I can leave , but you know I can't leave you here alone and beside I don't want to leave I like it here , I don't get to work and I'm getting paid .......oopps she covered her mouth .

I looked at her sternly spill, who is paying you for free , you better spill ,if not I will soak all your clothes in the bathtub.she grab my wrist  I will ,I will ,I will
She yelled .I smile at her

It Justine she do pay me ,I wanted to search for a job ,but she's refused and mark also didn't agree to it , so I had no choice than to accept, so both mark and Justine to pay me monthly.

But why's no one asking me if I want money too , I won't talk to Justine anymore,why would she kept from me , I told her no secret .

Whatever she shrugs , so she searched for movies on Netflix and I suggested we watch Lucifer, we both have been watching it for a while let just complete it ,what do you think I asked her

Look at you , are you sure , or you want to see ur crush in the movie , maxikeen ,she said.

I can only crush on her , I have someone I love so much now and she is very sexy ,hot, beautiful and a badass

She starts the movie from the second season,I was concentrating on the movie and enjoying my snacks ,
I was starting to feel sleepy.

Don't you dare sleep , let stop watching movie and dance , what do you think , do you wanna get high, she asked me blinking her round eyes .

I don't really like getting high , but I think I need it tonight , I nod my head and rush out to the kitchen .I checked my time to see it 2:00am and she isn't back yet , I'm starting to get worried.

Aria returned with our drink that she mixed , I know this won't end well , she can mixed ten different type alcohol together .

She gave me mine and I chugged it down , I excused myself and I call Justine. After speaking with her , I returned to aria's room.

I stood by the door watching her dancing like a crazy fellow , I couldn't stop myself from laughing, I laughed so hard , gosh she can't dance to save her life .

She rolled her eyes at me and she went to sit back on her bed , we continued to drink the the mixed alcohol,I checked the time it 3:30am. 
I'm starting to feeling sleepy , I'm going back to my room to sleep baby , I kissed her on her cheek and I left to Justine's room.