Unknown pov

I rushed to my room to shower and change my outfit into a sexy lingerie ,I apply my perfume on my skin ,and I apply a little lipgloss,I wonder how she will react when she sees me tonight , I peep out of my door see if they are still awake ,I think everyone is asleep.
I'm a little excited,I walk to her door and I'm about to pull the doorknob,I heard that bitch moaning, i clenched my fist,what's she doing in her room ,is she not supposed to let her heal ,i stood by the door with tears streaming down my face. All my effort is in vain ,I have always love her ,why can't she see that I'm the one for her and not that ugly fat bitch.
I continue to hear her moans ,I walked back to my room feeling sad and dejected,I lay on my bed and I couldn't sleep ,I scream into my pillow ,I wish I was the one with her ,I want feel her body on mine ,I want her to make love to me ,I want her to fuck me hard ,I want to have her babies ,I don't think it will be possible with her being around. I must find a way to separate them or better still kill that ugly bitch ,she needs to leave her alone ,she's mine!and mine only !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amelia pov
I woke up to see Justine hands on my boobs ,I rub to my eyes to see clearly,I gently remove her hand ,I rushed into bathroom to pee ,I wash my hands and walk back to the room to lay back beside her,
I was staring at her flawless face ,I never knew I will fall inlove with her ,but I'm happy I did.

Do you like what you see baby girl ,you have been staring at me for awhile,I was waiting to see what you wanna do to me ,because I have alot of things I want to do you котенок

She kiss me deeply,we fight for dominance and she won , she suck on nipple and I moan loudly, she smile and lift her head to look at my face .

Will you like to go on another date with me котенок(kitten),I promise this will not be like our first date ,it will be just you and I ,you just need to wear something comfortable .

She was looking deeply into my eyes ,I was scared because I don't want what happened the other time to repeat itself,but for Justine I would do anything and I believe she will protect me. Yes baby ,I would love to , should I start getting ready for our date .
She kiss my forehead and stand up to the bathroom,I could see her hardon,gosh I can't wait for her to disvirgin me ,I know she will make it memorable for me.
I return back to my room to get ready ,I enter my bathroom to shower and brush my teeth ,I was excited I just have this feeling today will be awesome, I apply lotion on my skin. I check my closet to pick my outfit for today.
I pick my outfit and put on my shoe,I check the mirror to look at my outfit,oh gosh I look beautiful

I apply a lipgloss on my and apply a little mascara on my lashes ,I cross check again and I look good ,I did a little happy dance infront of the mirror until I heard someone knocking on my door, I open to see my bestie shinning her teeth

Honey you look beautiful,are you going on a date with Justine ,turn around let me see hun .

I smile and I did a little twirl for her ,yes babe ,I hug her,we haven't been spending time together babe and I miss our girls out ,so I'm thinking maybe tomorrow we can have a girls night ,what do you think about that ?