Date preparation _part 2

Justine pov
I was happy my kitten is safe and sound ,I rushed back to the restaurant to support my men ,I don't want to lose anyone ,I hid behind the door and shoot at two men coming out of the kitchen ,I just hope my chef is safe . Antonio and mark should be here by now ,I walk into the kitchen I searched everywhere,I saw my chef inside the kitchen cabinet, I was trying hard not to laugh ,I pat him and his back and I took him to another hiding place .

Mark and Antonio rushed ,I was happy to see them safe too ,they retreated because most of their men are dead ,we lost few of ours too mark said .
I was sad to hear this ,I look back to see someone shoot at mark ,I pushed him out of the way ,the bullet penetrate into my waist ,I shot the bastard oh his head.

Mark stood and rush to pick me up,I'm fine and be vigilant next time I told him ,my face was pale ,and I was sweating because of the pain ,but I'm trained to bear it. Gather all our men back to the house and secure the place I told Antonio, he nod his head and left .

Let go back home ,as for the bodies of our men ,you know what to do right ,I said to mark and I want to know what happened today ,this is getting too much and I need to retaliate,I just can't keep calm or ignore them anymore.
I walk slowly out of the restaurant with the help of nobody , I refuse mark help countless time ,I know he's worried but I'm strong even though I'm a female.

He open the door and I sit at the passenger seat ,he took the driver seat and he drove back home ,I closed my eyes, I removed my tie to press on the wound to stop it from bleeding.
We got home and I walked into the house to see my kitten at door waiting for me ,she's look so worried,I check her outfit she was wear a silky night gown .I got angry why is she wearing so little and the weather is so cold .

She rushed to hug me and noticed a blood stain ,oh my God ,I told you to be safe ,you're bleeding she said .
I was watching her face ,she looks so beautiful,I pulled my jacket and cover her up ,I wanted to scold her,but i can't because of the way she looks at me ,her mouth was moving ,then I felt someone hold my hand ,I look at how small and smooth her hand is compare to mine .
We both walked to my room ,kitten can you leave me alone for a while ,I don't want her to see me in pain ,
No no no ,not again ,Justine do you even love me at all ,I'm not leaving ,I want to stay with you please just let me stay and help you she said with tears streaming down her beautiful face .
I grab her waist and I made her sit lap on my , no I can't sit on your lap I will hurt you .
I slap her thick ass ,if you don't stay still  ,I promise you won't be able to walk for three days ,I said with a smile ,she stopped moving,now kitten listen to me.
I love you so much and you ever doubt my feelings for you, now please be a good girl and stay with aria just for 10minutes and I will call you back okay ?
But I want to stay  I place my finger on her lips to stop her from talking ,kitten just do this for me please , mark walks in with the first aid box,my kitten leaves reluctantly.
Will you treat it yourself or you need my help ,
Nah don't worry you know I don't like it when others touch me I can do it myself and you can leave now. I want to be alone .he nods his head and he left .
I pulled out the bullet and I begin to stitch my wound it hurt like hell and I didn't make any sound , I use a bandage to wrap it up and I call mark to tell Amelia to come back .
I walk into the bathroom and I pull my bloody shirt and I dispose ,i switch on the shower , I checked the temperature of water ,I felt Amelia hands wrap around my waist ,she was in a lingerie.
Oh God this girl will be the death of me,I turn to face her.
I switched of the shower I remembered I'm not to let water touch my wound, I face Amelia ,I place my hand on her waist and brought her closer,she peck my lips ,I kiss her ,biting her lips softly,she moan into my mouth,if we continue to kiss I won't be able to stop myself,I said to her ,"then don't stop " she said ,okay princess,we continue to kiss deeply and my hands begin to wander all her body ,I place her on the bathroom counter without breaking the kiss .
I snake my hand gently touching her thighs ,I move closer to her cunt , and I shift her panties aside ,I begin to rub her clit softly ,I stopped the kiss and knelt down in front of the cunt ,she move her head back ,she whimper as I give her a lick,my tongue was moving in circular motion around clit ,I place my tumb on her clit and I begin to rub slowly,I teasing her and I was waiting for her reaction.

Please "....p.please she says softly fighting back her Moans ,I slap her cunt ,please what princess,I know I'm asking too much and we have never talk about something like this before ,p.p.please daddy ,
My dick throb hard ,it was standing tall ,'good girl ,I place my mouth on her cunt and I begin to suck like it was my last meal ,I must say my princess is very sweet,I gave it a lick and thrust my tongue inside her entrance she screamed,'yes daddy ,are you ready to cum for daddy,she nod her head ,I slap her cunt lightly use your words babygirl, yea daddy she screamed as she reached her orgasm ,I lick her clean .

My baby is very weak just one orgasm she looks so tired already,I kissed her forehead,I pick wet clothe and clean her body ,picked her up and placed her on my bed ,I was about to leave ,she grabbed me daddy what you ,she pointed at my dick and her face flushed.
Don't worry princess rest ok I will take care of it .I walked back into bathroom to relieve myself,I grab my throbbing dick I begin to move my hand gently,I begin to imagine it Amelia face ,her curvy body,after 40mins ,I cum so hard ,I moan Amelia name softly.

I washed my body carefully because of my wound,I open the bathroom door to see Amelia under the duvet sleep peacefully,I smile as I look at her beautiful face ,my thoughts running wild, damn how did I get lucky .I put on my boxer and lay down gently not to wake the sleeping beauty,I wrapped my hand around her waist being her close to my body ,she murmured something I smile to how cute and adorable she is ,she place her head on my chest and I begin to rub her hair ,one thing i know is that I love her so much and I have to protect her with everything have got .

Sorry babies 😍❤️❤️,have been quite busy ,but I promise to update very often now,please let me know your thought in the comments section and please this book is unedited ,and it my first book please vote and comment to encourage me more ,thank you all for your support I love you all so much 😘😘😘