Chloe

I was so happy I hurt that bitch that I decided to spend the night with Vince ,I know he likes me alot ,but I don't like him at all ,so I will continue to use him.

I lay on the after putting the sexy lingerie,he walked into his bedroom and smile at me ,I walked up to him sexually ,I pull his tie ,I placed my hand on his cock and I gave it a squeeze ,he moan into my ear ,he was about to kiss me but I stopped him.

I whispered in his ears ,we have a business to plan ,I walked back and I sit on the edge of the bed ,he also did the same thing .

So I will go straight to the plan,I know you want Justine power ,you want everything she owned,so you have to attack her when she is not on guard .
And the best way to do that ,firstly we need to lure him and some of his men out ,then we attack the house ,I want Amelia dead ,I don't care what happens to rest .
But I want that bitch out of Justine's life,so you pretend to be someone else and order goods from her and then you make sure she deliver it with her men,like do you understand me.Ed

So Justine will be going out to deliver goods to the Australia mafia,you remember that old man, I already spoke with to the second in command which is the man son . So during this operation you gonna send some of men to our home ,make sure you kill Amelia
You can do anything you want with her friend and please don't hurt Justine .

So the plan it to attack Justine and his men during the operation and send Lorenzo and some of your men to our home . Don't worry my mum will be going for vacation,so you won't meet her, I walked sexily and I sit on his lap ,I palm his dick through his pant, I stare deep in his eyes , do you understand me darling? I squeezed his dick and tilt my head , he smirked at him,
What will I gain from all this apart from my vengeance,will be I able to take out her gang ,if you assure me that I will be able to get all this and also will I still get to see you once in a while ,he tilted his head aside too just like mine .

Sure , why not ,you gonna get everything you listed and i straddle him and kissed him deeply,I open his shirt button and kiss his chest , I massage his dick softly,it was hard and the pant was obstructing it ,he lift me up swiftly and play me on the bed ,he pull the strap of my nightie
He suck my nipple and bite ,I moan softly,i always imagine him as Justine , lift my body up and pull my nightie through my head ,he pull his clothes too.

He kissed me deeply ,I think he's angry with me ,he turn me on my fours and he thrust deeply in side of me , I moan loudly ,it was a little bit painful, he begin to thrust in and out hardly , with every thrust I moan loudly,he grabbed my hair and begin to thrust harder than before , I smirk and I begin to move my waist to match his pace , he moan and spanked my ass .
I'm about to cum , I bite scream into the pillow and cum hard like never before ,he turn my body and I lay on my back ,he pull out and he use is dick to massage my vulva, I moan softly and he thrust back ,this time it was gently , he begin to thrust gently and he cum inside me .

He lay beside me and I wait for him to fall asleep , I put on my clothes and I walked out of his house and I entered my car to go back home. I got home around 3:00am in the morning , the men at the gate her on my side so it was easy to enter at that time .
I walk quietly and enter my room ,I enter the bathroom to shower , I changed my clothes and I lay on my bed to sleep ,I don't want them to find me suspicious before I exhibit my plans .

I open my eyes to see it morning ,I picked my phone to check the time ,it 12:00 noon,I recieved a text from Aaron saying the date of the operation as been changed to tomorrow,I immediately text Vince to make arrangements, I stood up to brush my teeth and took a long bath to relax my nerve . I went downstairs to eat lunch or whatever they made ,I'm starving.

I saw the fat bitch eating ,she's always eating ,I scoffed and walk past her like I didn't see her ,I noticed she left too ,that's more like it bitch ,run when you see me ,I'm your nightmare babygirl,I laugh and walked to kitchen to meet the chef ,I ate my lunch and I went back to my room ,I don't want to see Justine because I might change my mind. So it better to avoid her.