Date preparation 😔

Amelia pov

I was done with my food ,I turn to look at Justine's mum ,she looks good than she was few weeks ago ,I think she's getting better,I know it not easy to lose someone you loved,because have experienced ,I still can't get over the pains in heart whenever I think about my mum.

Ma how are you doing today ?

I'm good my dear and you can call me Janet ,she took my hands and we both walk to the garden ,I never knew there was a garden here,it looks so beautiful,we sit on the bench .

You know my marriage was a arranged marriage,when I met my husband then ,he was very cold and mean ,but with time he changed,he might not be a good father ,I know you are wondering why i loved him,back then I lost my mom at early age ,so my stepmom and my dad forced me to marry Justine dad.
Our marriage wasn't a perfect one but it was still okay until I gave birth to Justine,he changed to the worse ,maltreating our child ,there wasn't much that I could do ,although I thought I hated him for how he abused our child ,but after he died protecting me . I realized I still have feelings for him.

Amelia I know my child took you forcefully and I'm so sorry you had to go through that ,Justine might look cold and mean but deep down she just want to be love ,she constantly want to prove to her dad that she's more than enough ,during this process I watch my child lose herself. and I couldn't save her ,I failed as a mother.

I hold her hand ,please don't say that ,Justine really loves you so much and she understand that there isn't much you could have done to save her. I'm not sure about my feelings for Justine yet ,but I know I like her ,I cough a little and I use my hair to cover my blush.

Someone is here to get you ready ,we both turn to see one huge guy I don't know his name ,I think giant suit him ,I smile at my silly thought, okay thank you ,he nod his head and walk away. I

You should go and get ready for your date ,it will be Justine first date ,I'm happy she's living like a normal person now ,you my darling is a shining light in her life to make her see the world clearly .

I stood up and walked back inside the house ,only to be greeted by a strange looking guy ,he looks handsome or should I say beautiful, he rush towards me ,hugging me which surprised me .

Hello ,my name is Brian and I will be in charge of your looks for today ,the funny guy said in high pitched voice .

I roll my eyes ,hi I'm Amelia and it nice to meet you ,I turn to see two ladies behind him,I say hello to them and let go to my room or which is convenient for you Brian ?

Your room my lady ,he replied with a smile ,I think we will be good friends I like his smile, I stopped at aria's room to see her fast asleep and hugging the pillow like a kaola, I left her room quietly.

I got to my room to see a lot of outfit and Brian push me gently to take a sit ,he started with the makeover,I must say he's very professional and very fast with ,it was time to wear my outfit,he didn't allow me to check my face in the mirror,I wasn't in hurry to check too so I go along to change my outfit ,the clothes looks so expensive,I walked out of the closet ,to see Brian opening his mouth and screaming,he dragged me to check the mirror ,he's a drama Queen ,I checked my self out I look so beautiful,I smirk I can't wait to see Justine reaction,