Frightening nightmare

Amelia pov

After spending the whole day with aria , I walked back to my room with maltida , she stood outside my room door and I told her goodnight which she replied with a nod ,I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower, and I put on my night gown ,I feel a little pain on my waist,I groan due to the pain and lay down slowly on my bed ,I turned to see Justine spot ,I move closer and rub the spot and smell her pillow ,it smells like her woody and resinous,it smells like a fresh pine .i inhaled it and I sigh I missed her so much ,but I don't want to call or text her because I know she's busy and I don't want to be a distraction.

I closed my eyes,gradually I doze off,
I rushed out of my room to see ,blood everywhere,I scream ,Justine was laying down drenched with blood ,her eyes are shut and she's not breathing, I rushed to her side and I screamed her name , with fat tears gushing out of my eyes ,no .... No ..... Justine please wake up ,please , I felt something cold placed on my head , I know it a gun , I shivering I stood up and turn to see Chloe pointing the gun at with tears streaming in her face .

It your fault ,it only your fault bitch if you didn't appear into her life she would've still be alive ,you ugly fat bitch I hate you so much , she pull the trigger and I fell down beside Justine,my love finally I will be with you ,I place my hand on my stomach,I'm so sorry baby mommy failed to protect you with that I took the last breath.

I screamed and open my eyes , I was sweating and my face was wet , maltida rushed in , with gun in her hand. She checked every where to see the intruder ,lady boss are you okay she asked

I raised my head because of the name she called me , I'm fine there's no one here I replied and stood up , I checked the time to see 6 in the morning, I stood up from the bed and i groan ,why does my waist hurt ,I walked into the bathroom to bath , after taking the longest bath with alot of thought in my head , why would Chloe killed me in my dream ,I know she doesn't like me , but did she killed Justine too , I don't know why I can't ignore this dream , it feels so real ,I sigh to myself maybe I should talk to mark to check on Justine and I should tell him about this crazy dream .

I walked into the closet ,after apply my body lotion , I put on my outfit for the day , I started feeling nauseous, I rushed into the bathroom and throw up my dinner , I wipe and rinse my mouth , I lay on the bed to sleep back but I couldn't so I checked my phone and I noticed Justine sent me a message,I opened and I smile. I don't know if I should reply her ,I know she's busy , I choose to reply , I missed you so much sweetness and please return back to me safe ,I will be waiting for you . I love you ❤️ and i send her the message , with that I dropped my phone on the night stand and cuddle with Justine's pillow and I slept back .

I heard a gunshots , I opened my eyes swiftly and I quickly put on my indoor slippers. Maltida rushed in and she grabbed my hand ladyboss come with me .wait let me take my phone , I picked my phone and I rushed into the closet I put on my jacket and she hold my hand and hold her gun with the other hand . The gunshots were getting severe , I followed her I was confused and scared,scared that my dream might turn to reality, we use the stairs , I stopped and whisper to her , where's my best friend , I can't leave her and escape, she's safe lady boss , now let go , I turn to her no please tell me where she is , she is Safe and we are going to meet her now let go , we walked down the stair , she used her finger print and the door scan her eyes , the door opened and we both walked in , it was dark inside , it like a tunnel , I never knew there's was part like this in the house , we walked faster, I was breathing hard , she opened the door and I saw aria inside the car , with one of Justine men.

I hugged aria and I noticed she's bleeding, I cover my mouth and tears were streaming down my face , maltida took the driver's sit and the older guy that I don't know his name sat beside maltida, the guns shot s were loud and much , maltida zoom out of the place , she passed through the forest , I think Justine created a car path ,I must say she's very smart , I just hope she's safe .