Chloe pov

I didn't sleep throughout the night ,I checked the time it was 12:00am ,I got a text from Aaron that Justine asked him and some men to spy on the location,fool what she doesn't know is that there will be a change of location. I walk to the window I watched her left in her car ,if only she loves me and marry me ,I won't need to take this route,it her fault and I will do everything in my power to make her mine .

I pick my phone and text Vince to get ready ,he told me Lorenzo and 100 of their men are on their way to our house. And he's on his way to meet Justine, I told him not to hurt her and he promised.

They will be here soon , I'm happy my mum is with her sis on vacation,everything is going according to my plan. I smile evilly tonight I will get the bitch out of the picture. I put on my clothes,put my hair on a messy bun .

I picked my gun from my bed stand , I lay on the bed waiting for Lorenzo to get here .

Justine
————————————————————————————
The captain announced that we are landing,i opened my eyes and checked the views,i missed her so much ,I haven't spend a day here ,i think I'm obsessed with her ,I smile .

I walked out of the plane and some of my men are here waiting for me with four cars, on my way to the hotel ,i have this weird feeling that something is not right . At first that old man changed his location to Italy ,then the date too,but whatever.

We stopped in front of my hotel ,well I owned the hotel ,all the Staff and managers and chef are outside waiting for me ,I thought I told them not to do this ,I wnat stay here on low key .

I came out and glare at the manager,he was shivering,I walk closer to him and I kick his leg ,he fell on ground and he was still shivering ,look at me idiot ,he raised his head up i thought I told not to do this ,I'm sorry boss ,I got the message late and I also thought it was impolite of us to ignore you ,I.....I'm so sorry boss .

I stare at him and walked in to the hotel the all rush and follow me ,I stopped and turn to look at them ,can you all stop following me ,you are pissing me off okay , the manager walked forward and I entered the elevator with Antonio ,I arrived at my suite ,I'm the only that use this suite.

I use my finger print to open the door and the manager brought my suitcase  inside , he now his head waiting for my order , you can leave now I will call you when I need you and I don't want any gossip about my arrival okay ,you can dare me if you don't need your tongue anymore.

Antonio drop my laptop in the study room and he turn to leave ,hey idiot I called him back ,where do you think you are going ,I asked him , you are staying in this suite with me ,you can take the next room , I walked to my room and I took a quick shower , I came and and I put on a black pant and black top and I use a cap ,I picked my shotgun and knives, I. Walked out of the hotel through the kitchen ,I have this gut feeling that something will go run so before that I need to be prepared.

I call a taxi and I told him address of where I'm going to , he dropped me infront a big gate , I remembered coming here when I was young with my friend ,derik and mark , we three grew up together , when derik lost his father he inherited his family business and he's also a mob boss , the biggest one in italy ,although we don't talk but we have a good relationship and whenever I visit here ,he do make sure we hang out .I want to test his security so I didn't bother to call him , I walked to back and I jumped through the fence ,I landed quietly and I tiptoed I saw one of him men ,I walked quietly behind him and i hit him hard on his neck and he passed out ,I smile .

The other two immediately turn to stare at me and immediately bow their heads to greet me ,i pout at them this is not fun at all and how did you recognize me I said to them , boss told us about you coming here and he showed us your pictures,i facepalm ,mark the parrot ,he must have told derik I'm here .
I turn to them and where's your boss , we will lead you there ma'am, I wave my hand ,no need for that just stay here let me catch the bastard unprepared,I smirk .