Justine pov

I woke up to the most beautiful view I have ever seen ,my beautiful kotik (kitten)she looks so peaceful,i kiss her on her forehead,she begin to stir ,I quickly lay down ,pretending to be asleep.I felt her staring at me ,she use the tip of her finger to poke my nose ,I couldn't pretend any longer,i open my eyes and smile at her.
Where you awake all this while.
Hmmm,I replied her ,bringing her body closer to mine,I stare at her flawless face ,I kiss her on her lips with so much passion,she wasn't resisting,I love the way her body feel under me .

I move closer to her neck ,I kiss her neck,my hand was on her breast massaging it ,she was moan, my dick is so hard, she begin to move her hips,I stopped her,let talk about us first .

I'm sorry I took you against your will,I'm not the type to imprison someone of their freedom,I would rather kill than to do that ,because I feel it stressful,I already like you the first time I set my eyes on you , I check to see her reaction,she only smile not showing too much emotions,have never fall inlove with anyone before ,but I want to confess my feelings to you ,I love you so much ,whenever I'm with you I feel at peace,I feel loved,so i will return your freedom to you ,from now on you can go back home ,I will assign few of my men to watch you just for safety,and if you want to stay with me I will happy too,so my kitten the choice is yours.

I have forgiven you for all that , I'm not sure about my feelings yet ,but I'm sure I like you and I want to get to know apart from you being a mafia boss,I want to know the real you ,and I don't want to go back ,I want to stay here with you .

I smile baby girl ,I'm not a good person ,I'm a bad person,I kill for a living ,sell drugs and all sort of bad things you can think of except human trafficking,I want you to think about your decision,when I claim you as mine there's no going back. She didn't say anything I she straddle me ,sitting on my dick, I slam my lips on hers and kiss her with everything pouring on my love for her into it ,I grab her soft ass and she Moan,she was dry humping me ,We both cum at the same time ,you can see the stain of my cum on my sweatpants .

Are you okay kitten,she was blushing and biting her lips,if remove her lips from her teeth,if she continue doing that I lose control of myself .

I'm okay ,I'm hungry but I want to shower and change my clothes.

Okay baby ,I think I will need to change my clothes and shower too ,wait for me I send some one to bring your food here is that okay for you ? да(yes)

No ,don't bother doing that I will like to eat with everyone let just go together okay .

Okay with that being settled,I kiss her forehead and walk out of her room.

Only to discover something,I saw mark coming out of  aria's room,I quickly hide ,he looked around to see if any is outside,I smile ,I caught him ,and he won't get enough of it from me .

I walk to my room ,I pull my clothes and enter my bathroom,I check the water temperature ,I switch on the shower , I remember how soft and round my kitten boobs , my dick is getting I need to get it out of my mind ,my kitten will  be waiting for me to have breakfast,ok let think of something else ,I started chanting "pink elephant,pink elephant,I think it worked.

I put on my trouser and shirt ,I have work to do today ,and I also plan to take Amelia out on a date ,it will be our first date and I want everything to be perfect .

I came out of my room and went to My kitten she looks good in her short and crop top ,with part of tummy showing. I grab her wrist and kiss her lips,I can't get enough of her lips.she pushed me gently ,I smile and we walk hands in hand .

My mum look good this morning ,I think she's getting better,she sit beside my sister,mark and aria sit beside each other too,I feel content,my not too small and not big family ,I pull out a seat for Amelia and I hug my mum and kiss her cheek and I pat my sis head .

Amelia says the grace and we all eat in silent,we all dig in ,I stare at mark with a knowing look and I smirk at him,he was looking confused.

Amelia was talking to my mum ,i turn to her I hold her hand ,my love I have some business to attend to too,so I will be busy throughout the day and tonight I want to ask you out on a date ,so my love will you go on a date with me?

Sure Justine,what time should I get ready.

It 7pm fine with you my love ?

7 it's then ,take care and don't work too hard

I  smile at my kitten,she's so considerate,I love the way  she cares about me,it makes my heart skip .

I turn to mark my best friend, he was holding aria's hand under table,let go mark ,we have alot of things to deal with .

We both walk out of the house ,I spoke to few of my men ,to stay on guard,our enemies are always watching,I pat Aaron on his back .

I enter my car with mark sitting at the passenger seat ,we have some weapons to deals today ,and I want to talk to him about my father's men that want to join my team.

Mark what do you think about my father's men ,I don't really trust them ,I feel they shouldn't leave with us ,I think we should arrange a house for them and keep an eyes on them,what to you think ,I asked him without taking my eyes of the road.

Yeah ,I think your idea is good ,but you need to be very careful,we still don't know anything about Lorenzo ,about father's men,we should assign Aaron and Andrew to keep eyes on them what do you think ?

Hmmm ,I know bro ,two of them will make them suspicious,you know my father is smart so for them to be able to kill him I feel there's a mole among his men ,so let Andrew handle it ,I want Aaron at home guarding the place with the rest .

Ok that fine by me too ,so you and Amelia are good now .you know she's very good girl

I know,I smile I won't tell him I know about aria ,I want to see how long he will keep it from me.

I pick my phone to call my  Brian,he's own a fashion house and he also a MUA, hello Brian , he replied with his French accent ,kindly go to my home ,my girl is waiting for you we are going on our first date.

Okay I know what to do you ,trust me ,she will be perfect.

I interrupted him,it okay Brian ,you talk too much ,with that I end the call.

Yaay guy another update 💃💃💃,thank you all for the love and support, you  all took your precious time to read my book, I'm super grateful.
So what do you guys think about the date ,it both first date ,do you think it will go well or it won't .please don't forget to vote ,like and comment,tell me what you think