Childbirth

Amelia pov
It been a week since Justine woke up from coma, she has been avoiding me , I'm a little sad and angry , She comes inside the bedroom only when I'm asleep , we've been getting prepared for the birth of the twins, I already got a bath pool and all my hospital stuff , so currently I'm inside the room we created for them arranging the stuff we bought at the mall the other day.

Aria picked a little pink gown ,I can't believe i will be meeting my godkids soon , are you excited as I am?she asked giggling.

Im a little excited and scared and for the fact that I will be doing this alone makes feel so sad , Justine is awake but it still feels so lonely , she can't remember me and she's seems to be avoiding me I said wiping my tears .

Ohhhh my baby , aria side hug me because my stomach is so huge , let me teach a trick , make sure to sleep throughout at the day , do you know the time she do come in ,set alarm an hour before then , be awake and talk to her ok ,it will be alright.

I nod my head and smile a little I think I can do that , we finished arranging the room and it looks so beautiful, the room was painted blue and pink , so we arranged the boy stuff at the blue side and the girl and the pink side.

We both walked out of the room, I checked the time , it time for lunch, what will you like to eat for lunch I asked aria .
Let order barbecue chicken wings and fries ,or do you have anything you are craving for she asked me.

No I already ate what I was craving for breakfast so, so she ordered it online and picked a location that's closer to the house then she sent Derek bodyguard to picked it up.

Let use the stairs today ,I need excercise and this is perfect and I will be careful.

After walking to last floor I was breathing so heavily and I walked to fringe to drink a cold water ,I was about to drink and it got jacked out my hand , I look up to see it Justine .

Don't drink cold water is not good for you and the baby , she gave me warm water and left immediately.
I was shocked ,I thought she was avoiding me ,I shrugged and picked a bowl of ice cream , I hate strawberry flavor but now it my favorite.

Take a little won't hurt the baby right I thought to myself,I walked to the theater room,aria was waiting for me with our food .

Hmmmm foodddddddd is here I'm so hungry .
Hey slow down little wolf ,don't get chocked on the chicken ,you should get chocked on a D

I glared at her after eating my last piece of chicken ,it not like I don't want too ,but with who ? Hmmmm.
Let start getting ready for the birth of your godchildren okay.

Did Justine told you that she got a new house ,aria asked me.

New house for who ,for herself is she really going to abandon me I asked getting angry .

I take that as no ,mark told me ,she got a new house for us ,like it not safe to stay here with the kids and it not a good environment for you and the kids .

Wow she won't even tell me this kind of thing I say quietly,it really sad you know .

Hey hey she hold my hand ,don't feel sad it not good for you and the babies ,I'm sure she will remember you soon okay ,just relax let watch this new series of never have I ever .

I pour my lips and cover my body with a mini blanket and pushed the chair back a little and relax my back , we are currently at episode 2 and I'm feeling sleepy, I like Devi character alot.
But my eyes won't allow me to continue this movie , aria I'm going back to my room . Goodnight my love and peck her cheek.

I walked in an unusual walk step , because this stomach is so uncomfortable, I got my room,it empty,i took a quick shower and lay on my side of the bed and after turning for 5mins I finally got the perfect position,I sigh in content and close my eyes .