Amelia pov

After dinner I went upstairs to relax my body ,my body was aching,so I slept off leaving aria with mark downstairs,I think those two likes each other ,I can sense it ,I lay down on my bed and I use my duvet to cover my body,I switched off my light ,I don't light sleeping with light on,I was just thinking if everything,how I was very free to do anything I like and now I'm kept here against my will ,I wondered if my dad noticed that I'm gone ,I cried while holding my chest ,I wipe my tears and said to my self ,I am strong,I am brave,I will overcome this ,I was just happy how aria is taking everything,right from time she had been the crazy one,I smiled when I remembered how Justine was staring at me like a piece of meat ,I might be a virgin but I'm not dumb,I was had a boyfriend before ,but he was a bastard he forced me to do things I don't wanna do ,he always controlled me and I hate that alot ,and he's also abusive,there's one day we went out on a coffee and the waiter was flirting with me ,he dragged me out of their and called me a whore ,in public I know I had to break up with him and I was happy I did.
I don't know how I slept off but I woke up and I was hungry and thirsty ,I checked my outfit I was only putting on Pantie and bra,I think everyone should be asleep now,I walked down into the kitchen,I didn't bother to switch on the light,I open the fridge to eat some came ,and someone switched on the light,I turned sharply to see it was Justine,gosh she looks so cute in that her outfit ,she wanted to walk out of the kitchen but she grabbed my wrist and lifted up to the kitchen counter,she looks tipsy ,she kissed my neck and fucked me with her finger,until I cum,I don't know what to do so I ran upstairs to my room and shut the door ,I was scared that's first time I'm allowing someone to touch me down there.

I couldn't sleep anymore,does she likes me?I know I'm bisexual,and I'm attracted to her,do I want to date someone like her it too dangerous,or maybe she's drunk she won't remember any of it in the morning,variously of thought kept coming,but I want to leave this place ,what of if she just want to sex with me ,I checked my time to see it 7:00am,I stood up and went into the bathroom for my morning routine ,I feel so weak I think is because of lack of sleep,I checked my face in the mirror to see bags under my eyes ,I filled the bathtub with water ,I checked the temperature to see if it warm ,I pulled my clothes and entered I feel so relaxed,I came after brushing my teeth I think I feel any bit better.since I will be here for a while I better make a good use of it ,I will be going for sightseeing today,I picked my outfit for today

I applied my makeup and I put on my sneakers,I went to my best friend room ,i knocked on the door ,she opened it ,good morning beautiful she said to me ,good morning sunshine I told her back,where are you going all dressed up ,I told her we are bo...

I applied my makeup and I put on my sneakers,I went to my best friend room ,i knocked on the door ,she opened it ,good morning beautiful she said to me ,good morning sunshine I told her back,where are you going all dressed up ,I told her we are both going for sightseeing,she said thank God ,but are you sure Justine will allow us to go out of here, for the fact that we are here against our wish doesn't make us a prisoner's i told her ,ok let me get dressed she said ,I will be waiting for you downstairs,I walked out of her room I met mark on my way ,good morning I said to him ,he replied back ,please where's Justine I asked him ,come with me , I followed behind him,I just remembered I didn't tour this house ,he stop and told me to knock before entering,I knocked and the door and I heard a grumpy voice ,come in ,I don't know how to face her after what happened between us yesterday,I will just act as if noting happened,I walked in ,she was in a casual outfit today

She sat on the sofa she placed her laptop on her lap and she was working,I cleared my throat so she can lift up her head ,but she didn't move at all ,what are you here she asked me in a harsh tone, I swallowed the lump that form in my throat,I wanted to ask if I go out ,have never been here before I answered,there's no chance for that go back to your room she replied, I walked closer to her desk ,I saw her phone and car key there. I sneakly picked the both,I kept it inside my clothes,I turned to face ok boss ,I will be in my room,she didn't reply back,I walked out and I saw aria waiting for me patiently she's looks beautiful in her two piece,babe let go I told her ,she wanted to ask questions,I told her to wait let leave first,I have my credit card with me and I asked aria if she has her own she said yes,we both walked out of the house ,I saw some of her men outside,the tall Buffy one blocked my path,where are you going he asked in a very deep voice,I breathe in and I calmly answered,I'm going to the mall and you my guy are free to come with me I said with a innocent smile,have you asked the boss for permission he asked,yes of course why would I be here,he stare at me like to know if I'm lieing ,I just kept cool ,His he a lie detector I thought,you think you can read me by just staring at me ,well I know how to mask my emotions,I walked majestically to her ,not to make him suspicious,I unlocked the car ,this will be my first time driving an expensive car,I ignite the car ,the engine roar to life , the gate unlocked automatically,I tapped the screen of the car to check for map ,Aria switched on the radio .

I used the map and I stopped at a cozy cafe ,I parked the car and we both entered I brought out her phone to see that her body guard texted her ,I replied him back ,after breakfast ,we went to the mall ,we shopped few clothes ,I explained to aria that we were not permitted to go out ,I told her I stole her key and phone ,I think you are becoming more crazier than me ,shortly my phone started ringing ,I checked it was unknown number I know who it was ,I ignored the call,she continued to call ,so I picked the call ,she was so calm,where are you she asked,I replied I'm in the house go check my room,don't you play with me right now she growled,I  was a little bit scared but something keeps telling she won't hurt me,don't worry about me have fun my dear I ended the call.

We tour around the city ,and later in the evening we went back home ,I parked her car got out ,her men rushed to meet us ,the dragged both Aria and I ,to meet her ,her office was dark because she switched off the light ,go back to your room aria,she wanted to say no ,but I shake my head and she understands abd left , her men left too,so I was alone with her ,she sat on her  sipping her drink ,she didn't say anything,so I decided to break the silence,I'm tired and I need to eat and sleep I said to her,she laughed so loud ,she stood up and walked calmly to meet me,she placed her hand on my throat to choke me ,it wasn't tight to stop me from breathing,I was staring into her eyes,why are you so stubborn,do you think you will disobey me and go free without punishment,before I could reply her back ,she kissed me roughly,I didn't want to open my mouth because she has been ignoring me for a while ,she pinched my tight and and she immediately invade my mouth the kiss was rough and she bite my lips,I felt I was bleeding she didn't stop ,so I pushed her with all my strength and slapped her so hard on her face ,I turned to leave but she grabbed my wrist for Forcely ,she dragged me and she sit and placed me on her lap ,I was struggling ,she spanked me ,I was shocked ,if you continue to struggle don't blame me if you can't sit for days ,I stopped she pull me short and she said for disobeying I will spank you 10times and at the end of it always say thank you daddy .
The first one was so hard,I refused to answer her ,she spanked me so hard again and again ,I wanted to bear it but it was impossible,I try to stop my tears ,thank you daddy I said ,she already spanked me 6times ,she stopped and lift me up ,she stare at me and kiss my forehead,I didn't know what to say ,I put on my short and went back to my room,I got to my room ,the shopping bags were scattered on the floor so I picked them and dropped them in the closet ,I walked into the bathroom to take my shower I pull my clothes ,I pull my panties,I noticed it was wet ,and slimy,why wa so wet it because if she spanked me I don't understand so I plan to google it.

Once again thank you all for you support and for taking your time to read ,let me know your opinions in the comments section and please like and vote .love you all ,xoxoxo😍😍