Chapter 30

NICOLE'S P.O.V
Lauren picked me up at my house after re-doing my makeup and hair.

"So, let's go to the mall!" She said, excitedly.

***

As we pulled up ,she stopped the car. I was about to get out but she pulled me towards her.

"What?" I asked impatiently.

"I need to give you a wig and some crazy makeup, so no one will recognize you."

She pulled out a short blonde wig that cupped my face. It looked very teased and voluminous. Then, she put a lot of everything on my face. Eyeshadow, concealer, foundation, lipstick, mascara, eyebrow filler. Literally everything.

I looked at myself in the car mirror and I looked like a whole new person. I was as fake as a Barbie.

We went out and I felt so self conscious. We went into Deb's and finally found the perfect dress. It was all black with a v-neck in the front. It had short sleeves with a petite poof at the middle of the waist. In the back, it was all covered except the top which had a cross cross of the material.

"Perfect." We smiled. It was $250 which was all my life savings, but nothing to Lauren.

"You're ready." She said with a large grin.

///

SORRY THESE CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN SO BORING. I LITERALLY HAVE NO JUICE FOR THE STOEY AT THE MOMENT, NOT ALOT IS GONNA HAPPEN... but just wait😏