A Warm Welcome

'Time flies by when you're having fun' that would be true for you if you weren't waiting anxiously at the door, your dark-haired boyfriend on the other side. You brought him a few things from your hometown and were excited to hear how his break went. Gosh, it felt like forever as the few minutes you waited slowly danced away.

"Do I know you?" The man teases after opening the door, so slowly that you thought you would pass away before the door opened. You shift a bit, pretending to be worried. You look up at him, staring curiously and admiring his features. It had been a while since you saw his defined features, the sharp and shapely jawline that tensed a bit as you studied it. The nose with a pointed tip that was, to you, not even humanly achievable. The eyes that squinted a bit as you looked into them, their captivating hazel glow entrancing you as they did many times before. He makes an attempt to get your attention, but all you notice are his lips moving, practically calling for you to kiss them. You see a hand wave in front of your face, and you jolt in response to the realization that you did indeed zone out.

"As much as I'd like to be out in the cold, holding this uhh- staring contest with you, I'd like to go inside. Oh, and you can come in too." He says flatly, gaining a small chuckle from you. You both get inside and Kuroo pulls you in tightly, lifting you off the ground and spinning a bit. When he places you down, he barrages your face with loving kisses. The force pushes you further backward, eventually causing the both of you to go tumbling onto the couch, laughing together as the rather humorous tumble you took together.

"God, I've missed you baby." He lowly says, slowly kissing your neck as he got on top of you. You blissfully hummed in response to the sensations each kiss gave you. 

"I thought you didn't know it was me." You tease. He stops for a moment and looks up at you, an unreadable expression on his face.

"Well of course I knew it was you, I got hard." He shortly replied. You felt you face heat up and Kuroo laughed, continuing where he left off. Soon enough, Kuroo had reached over you for the remote.

"Season 2 came out a few days ago, and I didn't watch a second without you." He proudly states, as he scans the options to find the show. You smile and wrap your arms around his shoulders, taking a hand up to his hair and slowly playing with his hair. He hums in response as he turns the channel on. After binging the entire season, you decide to pick a movie you've already watched. The only reason being that you weren't going to actually watch it. I mean, it's a great movie and all but Kuroo has other, better plans now.