Rematch

~ Day 6: Friday 5:00pm ~
Thursday was just a regular day aside from the anxiety built up for today. Today you were going to confess. Today, Kuroo would know. Know exactly how you feel and have felt since middle school. You've seen many girls try and fail, so you couldn't help but doubt a positive outcome while on the couch. 'Best thing here is that he acts like nothing ever happened...'
"Coach cancelled practice today because of weather, so you can tell me now." Kuroo calls out. 'He's home already?!'
"Fuck..." you swear under your breath. Kuroo sits next to you and you notice that his gaze is very gentle, like he really considered what you were going to say.
"If you're really bothered with how I've been treating the rules, I can follow them. You don't have to leave." He said pleadingly. 'If only you knew that's not what's bugging me.' You take a deep breath and look Kuroo in his eyes. He blushes but continues to look into yours.
"Kuroo... I like you... like a lot." You manage to force the words out.
"Y/n..." Kuroo pauses. You blush and look away.
"Sorry sorry! That was-" you stammer, but before you can finish Kuroo's lips crash onto yours. He gently breaks the kiss and smiles at you, you are still breathless from the sudden action and you stare up at him, blushing.
"I've been waiting to do that for a long time." Kuroo teases. He winks at you and stands up.
"Y-you... you're no fair!" You blushes furiously. This confession was not supposed to be like this.
"You're not confessing to someone who does things traditionally." Kuroo says, practically reading your mind.
"Now I want a rematch. You didn't play fair~" He teases. You get up and take a deep breath.
"I-I have schoolwork!" You yell as you run into your room. You catch your breath and rush over to the already finished work on your bed. Your door opens and Kuroo comes in with his arms crossed, then leans on the doorframe.
"You're not being fair kitty~" He says. Kuroo has a different look in his eyes, one full of lust and excitement. This look also excited you. 'Two can play at that game.' You walk up to Kuroo and kiss him, smirking when you see his shocked face.
"It must've been hard for you when I didn't play fair Kuroo~" you whisper in his ear seductively.
"Y/n..." He softly warns. This doesn't help though. You run your hand in his shirt and down his abs. 'Being an athlete sure has its perks.' Kuroo puts a hand on your waist and smirks.
"Kitty-"  He warns again. You choose to ignore him purely out of curiosity.
"Curiosity killed the cat." He says, picking you up and softly tossing you onto the bed. He positions himself in between your legs before looks back up at you quizzically.
"I would hate to rush things if you're not ready kitty." He admits. You smile, soon the smile turns into a rather seductive smirk.
"Right now Kuroo, I want a rematch too."
                           ~ End of Chapter 7 ~