Rulebreaker

- Day 2: Monday 9:45 am -
You and Kuroo ate omelettes together in silence. 'Why can't he just listen to me sometimes?' You poke at your omelette.
"Rules are meant to be broken kitty~" He says, lowering his tone. Your face goes red and you stare at your omelette. You sigh and look up at him, your composure somewhat regained.
"Rule number 2, no pet names for roo-"
"I'm gonna call you what I want kitty~" He teases. He gets up and grabs his plate.
"Come to think about it... these rules are targeting me, I don't like it."
"Well they apply to me too." You blurt.
"Well we can take them away..." you looks at you.
"Rule number one isn't really a good rule for you huh?" He looks you up and down then smiles, making you heat up.
"N-no, I mean yes! We're going to be late!" You yell, trying to regain your composure and put your foot down. He grabs your plate and stops.
"You barely ate any of it... was it that bad? Or am I that good at distracting you?" He laughs.
"In your dreams~"  You say crossing your arms.
"That's not really what I see in my dreams but okay." He washes the dishes in the sink and walks out of the kitchen. You sigh. 'How am I going to live here?' You put your food in the fridge and grab your stuff. You get to the car to see Kuroo leaning on the car. He notices you and winks. 'When will he stop?' You go to the passenger's seat, and he opens the door for you, then starts walking to the other side. You get in, trying not to look at him. 'This is going to be every day-' you remind yourself, you smile 'I don't mind.'
~ End of Chapter 3 ~