Sway Me More (2/2)

"Kuroo-" You're interrupted by Kuroo kissing your shoulder.
"Did you really think that I would take all that?" He whispers in your ear. You gain a sudden confidence and turn to face him.
"All you had to do was say you what you wanted." You say kissing him. (Yeah y/n is a bad bitch this chapter 🤭😼)
"Wow kitty I didn't expect all this confidence... it's hot~" Kuroo says, smirking. You take his hand and guide him to his bed. You straddle him and start grinding on him again, but faster. Kuroo lowly hums in response.
"It's my turn Kuroo~" you say before getting off of his lap. You pull down his zipper with your teeth and look up at him, he's blushing madly and looking away.
"Don't get shy now~" You say teasingly. You pull down his pants and pull out his member. You're kind of surprised at how hard he is.
"Someone is excited to see me~" You say, kissing his tip. Kuroo shifts a little and you start licking up and down his member.
"Fuck y/n..." Kuroo moans. You slowly deepthroat his member and his moans get louder.
"Ahh y/n~ fuck fuck fuck... mmm fuck~" He moans, putting his head back and one of his hands on your head. You speed up only a little bit. Kuroo lowly moans.
"Fuck I'm close... let me cum down your throat ugh~" He breathlessly says.
You stop and kiss his tip. You get up and adjust yourself. He looks at you and sighs.
"Don't do this to me..." He says. You start to pace the room slowly, maintaining eye contact with Kuroo, who's looking at you with pleading eyes. You walk back over to him and put his member in your mouth, slowly deepthroating him.
"Fuck let me cum down your throat, fuck- please kitty~" He moans. You speed up and he eventually climaxes. You stop and put your head up before swallowing.
"How did you get so fucking bold Chibi Chan? Just... wow..." He says in amazement. You look at him and clean your face off with your shirt. You then take your shirt off and straddle him again. You take his member and insert it in yourself, slowly going down on it.
"I'm still- hah... oh fuck~" Kuroo says as you slam yourself on him and go faster. He starts panting and he grabs your waist. You moan and go faster, becoming a moaning mess. Eventually, you climax and stop, Kuroo still inside you.
"Mm~ Kuroo I-" You pant.
"You're really something Chibi Chan." He says. He kisses you and smiles. You get up, a little wobbly, and grab one of his shirts.
"I'm gonna use your shower. ( in the house, the showers aren't stand-in ) You start the water and strip. Just as you get in, Kuroo walks in naked and throws his change of clothes on the bathroom counter.
"I'm getting in too." He says. He gets in and slumps down, putting his head back in pleasure.
"The water feels nice." He says. You nod in agreement and relax as well.
"Come here Chibi Chan, I want to cuddle." Kuroo says, opening his arms. You crawl over and lay on his chest. You two cuddle while relaxing in the tub. You slowly drift off to sleep and Kuroo plays with your hair and hums.
~ End of Chapter 13 ~