My Seretonin

~ Day 8: Sunday 12:30 pm ~
Kuroo left for an extra practice, leaving behind a note and his hoodie. 'How cute~' you think to yourself. Kuroo really likes it when you wear his stuff. You put on the hoodie and take a picture in it.
( Texting: Testosterone🤍 )
Today 1:00 PM

(You) Attachment: 1 image

(Testosterone🤍): I think I'm in love 😖❤️

(You) Oh shut up dork.

(Testosterone🤍): The amount of serotonin I'm getting? I know my dopamine is releasing too rapidly. It's crazy how easily you do this to me 🤭

(You) Stop with the big words and complicated stuff. It's kinda lame and not hot. 😴

(Testosterone🤍): wait y/n lame? Not hot?

(Testosterone🤍): Y/n don't ignore me now I still need affection💔😖

(Testosterone🤍): Where'd you go? Y/n?

(Regular POV )
When you saw this message, you laughed and smiled. He never really stopped with the science stuff. You weren't going to tell him it was cute, because then it would never end. You mess around with your phone, waiting to text back so that you can tease him. A couple minutes go by and you decide to answer.
                         ( Texting: Testosterone🤍 )
Today 1:15 PM

(You): Awe, you really think all that? That's cute🥺

(Testosterone🤍): 😮 Don't leave him like that y/n.

(You) Lmao who is this.

(Testosterone🤍): Kenma, Kuroo is sulking in the corner so I just grabbed his phone.

(You): Damn 🤭 give him the phone real quick.

(Testosterone🤍): Gotcha.

(Testosterone🤍): it's Kuroo 💔🥺

(You) Attachment: 1 Video
(for context it's a video of you doing this )

( got this from another Wattpad, Kenma X Reader (Oneshot) credit to the author and/or whoever they credit

(Testosterone🤍): OMG BABY WHEN DID YOU LEARN THIS?

(You): Some time yesterday. Also turn off caps.

(Testosterone🤍): I'll have to see this in person when I get home. I'll be there in 15.

(You): So we're ditching practice now?

(Testosterone🤍): first off, practice is over. Second, if it means I get to spend time with you, I'm down princess 😼

(You): mhm I'll see you when you get home❤️
Read 1:54 pm

(Regular POV)
You stare at the read receipt, he really just left you on read. You put your phone down and decide to watch TV before he gets back. It's gets really hot inside so you slightly turn down the thermostat and take off your pants, replacing them with comfortable short shorts. You take off his hoodie and put on a tank top, leaving the hoodie in your room. You hear the doorbell and go to answer it. Kuroo notices you're not wearing his clothes anymore and frowns. His frown quickly turns into a smirk when he checks you out.
"What? Kuroo, it's hot."
"Yeah I know it is. I'm gonna hop in the shower, you can join me if you want to~" Kuroo says teasingly, taking off his shirt and walking to the bathroom. You decide to take him up on his offer. You grab some clothes and join him in the shower.
"How was practice baby~" you say, hugging him from behind in the shower. He turns to you and smiles.
"It was good, we got a game next week against some private school from Kobe." He says kissing your forehead. He washes himself up then moves you in front of him, allowing you to shower. After you finish washing yourself Kuroo puts his arms around your waist and hugs you. You softly giggle and he starts placing little kisses all over your shoulder.
"I love you Chibi Chan~ I really fucking do." Kuroo whispers the last part in your ear and you feel your knees go weak. He takes that opportunity to pick you up and pin you against the shower wall.
"You get me so fucking excited kitty, god~" He seductively whispers. You wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist.
"Mmm, I want them open~" Kuroo says, opening your legs and holding them up higher. He inserts himself in you and you put you head back, humming softly. As he goes deeper, you let out a long shaky moan. He quickens his pace and you become a moaning mess.
"Kuroo ah~ faster..." Kuroo slows down because he knows your close. As it gets extremely slow your moans become more desperate.
"You don't last too long huh Chibi Chan?" Kuroo teases.
"Y-you don't have to say that." You put your head on his shoulder, trying to hide yourself in his neck. He pulls out and rams into your ptostate, causing you to put your head back up and moan louder. His thrusts became really fast and you let out shaky moans. You climax, but Kuroo only goes faster. Overstimulated, you grip his shoulders harder and attempt to wrap your legs around him, but he pushes them back.
"Fuck ahh, you're so fucking tight around me kitty, fuck... mmm fuck~" Kuroo moans. You feel a familiar feeling build up in you. You both climax together, both of you panting afterward. Kuroo steps out the shower and you try to follow him, but your legs are shaking so he takes your hand and guides you to the mirror. He wraps a towel around his waist and puts a towel on you. You turn around and kiss him gently. You feel his smile when you kiss him and see it when you pull away from this kiss.
"You make me so fucking happy." He says, kissing you softly. His phone goes off and you notice it's Kenma. He picks it up and answers it.
"Hey Kenma, what's up?" He says. You get changed and impatiently wait in bed. He climbs in bed still on the phone, and lays on your chest.
"Yeah but I'm bring y/n. We'll see you in a bit." You hear your name and look at him. He looks up and smiles at you.
"First I have some business to attend to so I'll see you in uhh... maybe 30 minutes. See you then." He hangs up and cuddles you.
"It only takes us 10 minutes to get there.." You say. Kuroo gets on top of you and kisses you.
"Can I not cuddle with my princess for a little bit? Kenma can wait~"
"That's a first."
"Well you're legs also need a break." He says, laying down next to you. He exposes your legs, which are still twitching.
"They're still twitching Chibi Chan~"