Sway Me More (1/2)

~ Day 8: Sunday 8:00 pm ~
Kenma and Kuroo finally stopped playing the game and Kuroo looked over to you.
"Me and y/n are gonna go Kenma, see you tomorrow." He beams and pats Kenma's head. He gets up and picks you up, to which you reacted by hitting him.
"Ah- wound me y/n~"
"Don't do that- and I won't hit you."
"Don't you like surprises?" As he says that, you get slightly flustered. You told Kuroo that a year ago, and he stills remembers. You smile and kiss him.
"Yeah, just don't scare me." You let out a small giggle. He blushes and carries you out. He puts you in your seat and buckles you up.
"Safety first princess." He says before kissing your forehead.
"Mhm sure..." You mutter. You could've done it yourself but Kuroo just insisted on always taking care of you. You appreciate it and all but sometimes it's a bit excessive. It's always cute though. Deep in thought, you smile and stare at him.
"Something pleasant I'm guessing?" Kuroo says, snapping you out of your trance.
"You." You say without noticing.
"Let's get out of the driveway first please y/n..." Kuroo teases. You blush and he closes your door before he runs over to the drivers seat. He gets in and grips the wheel then starts driving. You start going through the radio stations and when you get to a certain station Kuroo grabs your hand and kisses it.
"I like this station Chibi Chan." He says, eyes still on the road. He continues to hold your hand while driving. You smile and watch the scenery change.
- timeskip: literally like 8 minutes ( the drive ) -
You both get out and walk into the house. As you get inside, Kuroo grabs your hand and leads you into his room. You blush but you follow him willingly.
"I want you to dance with me." He says, smiling. He turns on his speaker and flips through songs until he finds the song ( Your choice, but I thought of "Let's Get it On" by Marvin Gaye so ). He takes your hand and kisses it.
"This song is a bit... suggestive-" you says looking around the room. Kuroo pulls you in and starts swaying. You eventually sway in rhythm with him.
"Oh come on baby, you've got to do a little more than that." Kuroo says, turning your back to him. He slides his hands down to your hips and guides them. You heat up at the sudden change of dance. 'Two can play at that game.' You think to yourself. You flatten your back and slowly grind on him, straightening yourself back up in the process. Kuroo smirks and laughs a low, seductive laugh.
"You may think that you're beating me at my own game, but you couldn't be any more fucking wrong~"  Kuroo says in a low tone. He grips your hips and starts grinding himself on you. This only excites you more, so you go even slower. You hear Kuroo moaning quietly as you grind on him.
"Holy shit y/n~" Kuroo groans. You laugh seductively.
"We're literally just dancing." You say teasingly.
"Fuck... when you're on my... just be prepared... oh fuck~" He says in between an assortment of hums, groans, and low-toned laughs, at least a little bit.
"Prepared for what~" You tease. He doesn't answer your question. Instead he pushes you up against the wall.
"You already know the answer Chibi Chan~"