More

~ Day 8: Sunday 3:45 pm ~
You and Kuroo are cuddling in bed watching a YouTube video on your phone. Kuroo occasionally kisses you on the cheek and checks the time. After a few minutes, he gets up.
"Okay Chibi Chan, we should get going."
"Ah uhm, right at this second?" You ask. Kuroo didn't notice, but you didn't have on any pants, so you tried to stall as long as possible. Or so you thought.
"Obviously not at this second because you need to put on some fucking pants." He says before letting out a soft laugh.
"Oh shut up."
"Make me~"
"No."
"Then, no."(No❤️)
"You're so annoying." He doesn't say anything. Instead, he pounces on you, covering you in kisses. You at first flail your arms under him, but soon you wrap your arms around his neck. He looks up at you and smirks.
"I'm not going to hold back, this is mine~" he whispers in your ear before kissing your neck. You hum while he covers you neck in hickeys. You soon realize he was serious.
"W-wait Kuroo, we're still going to see Kenma... you can't do this now." You stammer. Kuroo ignores you for a few minutes and then gets up.
"Alright let's go." He says without looking back at you. As you're putting on your pants, Kuroo texts Kenma that you two are on your way. You grab your phone and look at the camera, examining the aftermath. From your neck to your collarbone trails multiple deep purple hickeys.
"Kuroo! I can't go anywhere looking like this! I look like I got beat up!" You say, shocked that Kuroo did this.
"Well I did beat up your-"
"Shut up! Don't say that."
"Whatever you say Chibi Chan, but we've got to go." He says, looking over his shoulder at you in obvious distress.You grab a scarf and rush out, Kuroo walking behind you. You two get in his car and drive off
- timeskip: about 12 minutes ( the ride and getting in Kenma's house) -
Kenma and Kuroo are playing Minecraft and you're laying in Kenma's bed, bored and scrolling through random stuff on your phone. You don't notice, but Kuroo got up and walked over to you. He gets on top of you, hugging you gently. Surprised, you throw your phone. Luckily, you didn't throw it too far and Kuroo was able to catch it, surprisingly without letting you go.
"Kuroo, stop with all the surprises today." You said, half annoyed. You looks up at you with his stupidly adorable puppy eyes. Kuroo then hides his face in your chest.
"I just wanted you to sit next to me, but you weren't paying any attention to me." He says. You flush immediately and move your hands to push up his face, but your hands are stopped by his.
"Kuroo! We are literally with someone else right now. You seriously need to stop."
"Give me more..."
"What are you talking about."
"More."
"Kuroo seriously." He looks up at you, a tired look in his eyes.
"Give me more attention. I want more attention baby~" Kuroo says before kissing you. You look over at Kenma, who's not paying any attention to anything else but his game. You roll your eyes and kiss Kuroo on the forehead.
"Go play with your friend, you have me all to yourself after we leave."
"Okay!" Kuroo beams. He kisses you one last time before continuing his game with Kenma. You watch them play, admiring both their friendship and how adorable Kuroo really is.
~ End of Chapter 12 ~