New Plans

~ Day 7: Saturday 8:00 am ~
You're both lying in bed cuddling and Kuroo suddenly starts kissing you.
"Kuroo, calm down." You say, laughing. He smirks and hugs you tighter.
"I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm just cuddling with my adorable Chibi-Chan is that a crime?" He coos. Your phone goes off but before you can pick it up, Kuroo grabs it. He notices it's a guy and starts typing.
"I don't know why you're in my conversation with him." You suspiciously ask. Then, you grow a menacing smirk. You tap his shoulder playfully.
"I think it's jealously." You tease.
"I'm not jealous. Couldn't give a shit actually. I was just telling him you're busy." He nonchalantly says.
"I'm not really busy right-" You feel his hands suddenly gripping your waist.
"You're mine for today." He says lowly. You get the feeling that you should cancel your plans for today. You nod, blushing at his sudden switch of tone.
"What are we going to do anyway?" You ask, thinking about watching a movie.
"Well..." He kisses you and smiles.
"I'm kinda in the mood for a movie. I'm gonna have to shower first though~" he says, reading your mind. You both laugh and he gets in the shower.
- timeskip: 1 hour and 15 minutes (the showers for both of you) -
Since Kuroo left out another one of his shirts for you, you decide to wear it and make yourself comfy on the couch. Kuroo walks in shirtless and carrying food.
"You can wear a shirt you know." You say looking away from him. He smirks and kisses your forehead.
"Well I could, but I don't want to~" Kuroo sits next to you and puts his arm around you. As you watch the movie, you start getting tired. You eventually lay down on Kuroo's lap and he moves your hair from your face before playing with it. You smile before drifting off to sleep.
(Kuroo's POV)
'Tired already kitty?' I softly laugh. Nobody else can make me feel like this, that's the weird thing about us. I lean down and kiss her forehead. She scrunches her nose in response.
"So fucking adorable." I mutter under my breath. I think she hear me because suddenly she sits up.
( Regular POV )
You cup his face and pull him in for a his. Kuroo deepens the kiss. You quickly break away and straddle him, smiling softly. You put his arms around your waist and deepen the kiss. Kuroo smiles and kisses your bottom lip. You open your mouth and he uses that to explore inside your mouth with his tongue. You softly moan in response. Suddenly, Kuroo breaks the kiss.
"What did-" Before you finish your statement, Kuroo starts kissing your neck, biting it in a few places.
"K-Kuroo! I still have to go to school. Ah~" you softly say, trying not to moan.
"There is nothing wrong with a few hickeys y/n, that won't affect your school day." Kuroo says teasingly. You hum in response, not really wanting to oppose that idea. Unfortunately for you, your favorite part of the movie is missed.
~ End of Chapter 10 ~

Author's Note: Thank you guys for the views and votes. I appreciate it and I also didn't expect practically anyone to see this.