Rematch Pt. 2

"K-Kuroo... be gentle." You softly say, hoping it won't hurt as bad as it does the first time, according to other people. Kuroo nods before smirking and starts kissing your neck. Soon, he finds the most sensitive spot and you let out a soft moan.
"Right there?" Kuroo asks, whispering in your ear. He places a hickey on the exact spot, while you hum and softly moan in the process.
"Kitty~ you're so fucking quiet, louder~" He whispers in your ear. He chuckles softly before spreading your legs wider. You gasp in response and slowly nod. Kuroo kisses you and smirks.
"Take a deep breath for me baby~" he whispers.
As you breathe in slowly, he inserts himself inside of you, causing your breath to get shaky. You close your eyes tightly and grip his arms. He stops when you do this, only a low hum in response. You adjust to him and slowly nod to signal you're ready. He slowly starts inserting himself deeper. You grip his arms a bit tighter, feeling him reach deep into you. He lowly chuckles and kisses you.
"I already knew you wouldn't take it all but I didn't think you'd take that little~" He teases.
"D-don't say that like that! You're-" you stammer. Before you finish, you pulls out and inserts himself back in, pounding into you repeatedly. You yelp then cover your mouth. A tear rolls down your eye. Kuroo takes your wrists with one of his hands and with the other he wipes your tear. He stops and looks at you, worried.
"I'm-"
"D-Don't stop... just go slower." You pant. Kuroo begins to teasingly thrust into you, extremely slowly. Your moans grow louder which each thrust. Kuroo notices you getting comfortable and speeds up. You tense up in response. Kuroo smirks and lets go of your wrists to grab your waist.
"I want to try something else kitty." He pulls out and flips you over, then he pulls your ass up.
"Arch your back for me~" he lowly says. He inserts himself, going harder and faster. You grab a pillow and scream into it. You feel him spread your legs a bit wider and insert himself deeper in you, making you a moaning mess. You arch your back more and moan louder.
"A-ah~ I'm close Kuroo..." you manage to say between moans.
"Are you? Well then~" He pulls out and gets up. You turn and look at him with both anger and lust in your eyes.
"I don't play fair~" He says, mocking you.
"Is it because your scared that you won't finish good? I mean it's okay..." You tease. He looks you up and down before grabbing your hair and pulling it to make you look up at him.
"Watch your mouth, or you might end up having to cancel your plans for tomorrow." Kuroo warns. He sighs and moves your head around by your hair.
"You want it that bad?"
You blush. Kuroo points to your bed and you lay on it. He repositions himself and kisses your leg.
" I hope you're ready princess~" He inserts himself into you and you let out a shaky moan. His thrusting gets faster and you grip his arms signaling that you're close again.
"I know kitty~" he whispers in your ear, going faster and harder. After your climax he slowly pulls out and kisses your forehead. You lay there panting and he chuckles and kisses your neck.
"You can't have all the fun kitty~" he whispers. You look at him confused and flustered. He sits on the bed and points to the floor.
"Get on your knees." You give him another look and he smirks. You position yourself in front of him and pull out his member. He blushes in response, so you teasingly lick the tip.
"S-stop fucking around..." he stutters. You tap the tip and look up at him.
"I win~" you say before putting his member in your mouth. Kuroo takes some of your hair and pushes your head down farther. He cums in your mouth and pulls your head back, admiring his work. His smirk widens and he laughs softly and lowly.
"I fucking win~" he says teasingly, cleaning himself up.

~ End of Episode 8 ~