Rule #1

- Day 2: Monday 8:30 am -
You hear a knock at your door, and realize you slept through your alarm. ' Damn it.' You stretch and look to the door.
"Come in." You call out.
"Morning sleeping beauty." Kuroo says. You sit up and notice he is shirtless leaning against your door frame.
"Hey hey hey! There's no need for that-!" You cover your eyes.
"Ah~ what?" He puts his hands behind his head to better show off his muscular body.
"Put on a fucking shirt!" You yell.
"Why?" He teases.
"R-rule number one! All house members are to wear shirts." You stumble of your words trying to convince him that you didn't just make that rule up.
"Aw~ no fun." Kuroo teases. He walks up to your bed and leans in towards you. He moves your hair aside and whispers in your ear.
"I wanted you to see my shirtless." He lets out a soft moan and you flush. He gets up and leaves. Just like that, knowing exactly what he did.
'Fucking tease.' You get up and get into the shower. 'That should help...' You think.
- timeskip: 1 hour (the shower) -
You grab your bag and go into the kitchen, where Kuroo has two plates set and two glasses out.
"You mind giving me a hand?" He asks while turned around.
"Sure, what can I do?" You ask, eager to eat what he is making. Kuroo is a great cook, so it's bound to be one of the best things you've eaten in a month.
"Cut up those onions for my omelettes. Please-" he asks, still occupied. You go to cut up the onions as he moves over to the other cabinet. You feel someone pressed against you as hands grab the knife and your other hand.
"H-hey..." you timidly say.
"Hey there, just cut the onions like this~" He cuts the onions up into tinier pieces as you melt under him. Living with Kuroo definitely is not what you expected it to be, but you're not exactly complaining.
~ End if Chapter 2 ~