Chapter 2: Battle Trial

THE NEXT DAY

It was early and the students arrived to their classes, now a little bit friendlier with each other. They got to meet some of the other professors and their assigned subjects, go around the installations and familiarize with the place. The first half of the day went with ease, giving them all a big feeling of amazements and excitement for their upcoming school life. As soon as lunch finished, they were all waiting in class for the next professor to arrive.

"Its kind of amazing the size of this place" Aikou commented

"Right?!" Niji exclaimed with sparkles in her eyes "This place is huge!"

"I will have a hard time memorizing all the halls and pathways" Mina complained on her desk

"I was also impressed by the amount of students there is, its just wow" Kaminari added

"Honestly I kind of wonder what type of quirks they all have" Midoriya said and Aikou looked at Aoi expecting her to agree with Midoriya, but received no response.

Aoi was sitting in her desk writing some things down on her phone with a serious expression.

"You sure are taking notes, huh?" Aikou asked while looking at Aoi who turned off her phone immediately and looked at them with a nervous laugh. 

"Yeah, lets just say that I am trying to write down as many things as possible for me to remember properly in a future, after all we are all expected to be fully familiarized with the campus and since we didn't have a proper introduction to the facility I am just making one for myself" Aoi replied.

"Makes sense" Aikou commented "I don't remember you doing that on middle school tho, I remember you got lost several times and you created your habit of arriving late" she said with a giggle.

"Its not late if the professor has not started the class" Aoi said proudly.

Some minutes passed and a male voice started to be heard from the classroom entrance.

"I am..." said a manly voice just outside the classroom "ENTERING THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON," said All Might entering the front door like a normal person

Everybody was excited to see All Might, after all, he is the Number One Hero in Japan, the symbol of peace. Some students even stood up in excitement.

"Oh wow!!! it is All Might in person!" said Niji

"I can't believe that it is All Might" commented Kirishima

"That suit is from the silver age, right?" Tsuyu asked while looking at his suit trying to remember properly

"So it was true that he is going to be a teacher now, this is amazing!" said Kaminari

"My~ he is bigger in person" commented Aikou

"Never thought you were into muscular people," said Aoi while looking at Aikou who showed excitement towards All Might since she really looked up to him

"I am into everyone darling, there is no limit for my love" she answered with a wink

"Aha... you should at least have some standards" Aoi replied, and then directed her sight to All Might "(Him being a professor... then the whole rumors were true...)"

"I will give the basic training for heroes" started All Might "So it will be a different form of how to learn the basics of becoming one, you must all take the best units, now let's get straight to the point, this is what you guys will be doing today" All might reached into a pocket not visible to anybody and took out a card that said 'battle' "You will be doing battle training, and that's why you will be needing these"